• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keychains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I know this is random and will either get flammed ( waiting for Keyblade Shards or .:KL:.) for this or the thread will be closed, but we all know that the keychain at the end of the Keyblade draws out it's true power, right? So what would happen if you put 2 or more keychains at the end. Would it become something new and powerful? Would nothing happen? Or would the Keyblade just explode and end the world, lol!? Tell me what you think.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wow all of you are so retarded XDDDDDD 2 KEYCHAINS ON 1 KEYBLADE? XDDDDDDDD WHAT A DUMBARSE TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have no proof that this is going to have.

And might happen? Oh please. You can already dual wield. The chance of that happen is zero.

Can't you all be happy with what Square has given us. All you are doing is wasting your time and getting your hopes up. That why all of you were acting like dumbarses when the said KH2 NA was 2006. Learn to live with what you get >_>

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hey...I flame people too...why aren't I mentioned *tear**sob**cry*

Either way:

The key-chain doesn't draw the keyblades true power...the keychain just changes it's shape and how pointy it is...

if you may recall, in KH1, the descriptions of the Kingdom-Key said that the Kingdom Key is the keyblades ture power...the keychain just gives it essentially, fake power...

I bet I could pt a peice of paper on the end of a kayblade and it'll change shape..that doesn't mean that paper mode is it's true power...

As for more that on Keychain, I'm betting on that if you put on a second keychain, then the keychain that was originally on thier, disappears in order to make room for the second Keychain...

KeybladeKid1127

KH Vandread said:
I know this is random and will either get flammed ( waiting for Keyblade Shards or .:KL:.) for this or the thread will be closed, but we all know that the keychain at the end of the Keyblade draws out it's true power, right? So what would happen if you put 2 or more keychains at the end. Would it become something new and powerful? Would nothing happen? Or would the Keyblade just explode and end the world, lol!? Tell me what you think.

THATS A LOUND KRAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you sound like some stupid five year!!!

that would never happen and there is no proff that it would and i highly doubt that it would!

i seen all these stupid crack pit ideas from all you noobs and you know wut i am sick of it if dosen't make sense or doesn't haveanything to do with the KH2 stroyline then we don't want to here and i know that i would have one person who would a gre with me so plez some mod close this topic and hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeybladeKid1127

pathtotwilight12 said:
will u quit calling people noobs and stop flaming people its just a theory dang grow up

Sorry i have a nasty habit of calling people names but listen you "new people" on the site have these so called thoeries that haven't been thought to well u guys just think of something and post it you are supposed to think about your thoery frist and prove that it is right with info but he didn't have any he just posted something with out thinking about it thats wut gets us people who have been on the site for a while pist.

pathtotwilight12

KeybladeKid1127 said:
Sorry i have a nasty habit of calling people names but listen you "new people" on the site have these so called thoeries that haven't been thought to well u guys just think of something and post it you are supposed to think about your thoery frist and prove that it is right with info but he didn't have any he just posted something with out thinking about it thats wut gets us people who have been on the site for a while pist.

i see, i know what u mean even tough if it was a dumb theory ustill need try to control yourself

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Themuffinman said:
I bet I could pt a peice of paper on the end of a kayblade and it'll change shape..that doesn't mean that paper mode is it's true power...

Whoo, I just cut myself at the edge of some paper, this could be a very sharp blade indeed. Or is it more like origami, would be interesting as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back