• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keychains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The significance of keychains is that it allows to upgrade a Keyblade into different Keyblades. It also a reference to their Keyblade appearances and their names. There have been many discussions on keychains about TAV, MX and Vanitas as when they first appeared in the KH2FM secret ending, TAV Keyblades doesn't have any keychains onto it as MX and Vanitas had them on their Keyblades.

This led to many theories and speculations on TAV Keyblades are fake, as they didn't have keychains on them but this disapproves as scans of BBS, gameplays and artwork shows that TAV does have keychains on their Keyblades since Nomura ret-con all their Keyblades' design and had keychains attached to them.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Retconing is the changing of pre-established facts, not a redesign. I apologize, but I dont like misdefined words =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back