• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keychains not that important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

OKay I was just wondering this, if you look in the Sunset horizons video, you will see that only U.E.M's keyblade has a keychain, and possibly BHS, but im not sure, didnt look clear.

Even the keyblades in the graveyard, they were all keychainless. The only reason I'm bringing this up is because in KH I and II, you got new keyblades by getting new keychains, So could this have some kind of significance?

Also, in the beginning of the Sunset Horizons video, where the 3 knights grabbed The kingdom key, mickey's key, and way to dawn, could they not be seen using it later in the video have some kind of relation that they had keychains?

Sorry if this seems a little retarded, this just jumped out at me.

Last edited:

Cealis

Memory Skyscaper. Damn those people running up it.
Okay, I didn't understand the last paragraph of the main post, but...

The three Keyblades they picked up, the Kingdom, Reverse Kingdom, and Way to Dawn keyblade are not used in the FM+ vid. Why? I don't know. The three Unknowns go back to using the keychainless keys. Yes, the BHS blade does not have a chain.

I really think keychains are important. Look how powerful the UEM is, and at the end, it looks like he converts his blade to energy. Then, look at how the BHS blade broke. Important? I think so.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Keyblades with keychains fade away when you don't use them or drop them or something like that. But these keyblades are in the ground for the taking. I think the ones with keychains are indestrucible and the others arern't.

Axiom

I agree with cealis, You see how UEM's keyblade seemed way more powerful than any of the others in the video. His did have a keychain, which could be a relation, as the ES, FS, and BHS's keyblades didnt have key chains, while BHS's shattered to pieces, and ES and FS seemed to be undermatched for UEM's keyblade.

_KingdomHearts_

Same here.

UEM's Keyblade did seem stronger than the other's, but in actuality, his keyblade didn't play any part in the vid o_O? All he used it for was to repel attacks, to then use his "Ice-Attack" as his main strategy. Key chains could signify something important, but really not enough evidence given.

shadow_of_light

the keychains and the keyblades w/o the keychains in the field could have some kind of connection. perhaps, going along with what Axel said, since they rot away over time, the keychains used with the keyblade are the essense of that one's soul power. when you add them to the kingdom key, it gets stronger. the keychain is simply adding some kind of form onto what you already have.

Axiom

That could be true, as the knights keyblade are dull and gray and colorless without that much of a design, while UEM's keyblade has color, and more of a design to it.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
i don't know, but for some reason i keep thinking that the keyblades without keychains mean they're REAL keyblades and not fake-thereby making sora's and all the other keyblades reproductions. (somehow i think others have posted these on other threads). i think they r important.

Gunslinger

Maybe the keychain is just a way to call the keyblade to you. I don't think Sora ever recieves any keychain in the manga and he's seen carrying the keyblade around with him everywhere he goes, whereas in the game he has the keychains and the keyblade is summoned to his hand whenever he wants it.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think Keychains are important and they are important because they improve the power of a keyblade. I made a thread about this a while back...I hope someone can dig it up...

r0x45

nah i think just like the heartless someone tried to reproduce a keyblade but a copy can only go so far as for the disappearance of the keyblades we know and love like if you watch bleach watch the episode where ichigo trains for his bankai the field is littered w/ different versions of his sword but only one sword is the real sword i think this is can be used to relate to the keyblades the soliders pick up and the other keyblades at sunset as for the kingdom, reverse, and dawn they can't be fake because you wouldn't be able to lock a door w/ the wrong key right? well same goes here you can't lock kingdom hearts w/ a fake key these soliders could in fact be looking for there owners or attempting to steal them who says the 3 soliders are good hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back