• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brown

who likes what keyblade the best? i personally like how the duel weilding looks with the oblivion and oathkeeper. i also like the leon keyblade and the one that you get from auron

ironfists

my favs are the sleeping lion , bond of flame (just cause it looks rad and is from axel), and of course OBLIVION!!! (CUE GUITAR SOLO)!!!! also the one you get from pirates of the caribbiean is sweet lookin

brown

hey does anyone else notice that the key chain that is on the oblivion is the same chain thats aroung soras neck? what do you think that is? something really cool i bet

ironfists

i never knew what that was about. it might represent the darkness in sora, an dlike the oathkeeper has kairis charm on the end of it and thats like representing the light in sora. i duno, just talkin.

ironfists

wouldnt it be cool if they made like a gun keyblade? sort of like the gunblade, but it would look like metal chocobo from kh1 but sora would hold it like a gun.

brown

i liked the on lion gives you in the first kh and like i said the metal chocobo

brown

i also think that the keyblade that riku has is sick, the way of dawn? is that what its called but yeah anyways that one is really cool even tho its only rikus

ironfists

the one the kinda looked like a heart at the end, and was red and black? that was cool. my fav from kh1 was metal chocobo. it was so awsome. looked like a keyblade and clouds buster sword. so sweet

MXsora

Roxas13 said:
The fenrir is the second strongest after the ultima.
I like the pride lands one cause you get faster magic charge

actualy it is the strongest wep in the game but not in magic
ultima is the best not the strongest (1 point off, big woop)

lostdude

brown said:
i also think that the keyblade that riku has is sick, the way of dawn? is that what its called but yeah anyways that one is really cool even tho its only rikus

if you mean the one riku has in kh2 its called soul eater and its pimp. gotta luv the oathkeeper/ultima though i think that looks good

fjurbanski

lostdude said:
if you mean the one riku has in kh2 its called soul eater and its pimp. gotta luv the oathkeeper/ultima though i think that looks good
soul eater isn't his keyblade. his keyblade is way to dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back