• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblades origin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_of_Dark

what if when the U.E.M finish fighting the chasers sora,kairi,and riku come to help then when the they are about to fight(U.E.m and sora)the keblade make/creator(keyblades dont come out of thin air)you know like the ultimate being and then the U.E.M and sora fight to become/learn the ways of the keyblade maker(they may of barely scratched the surface of its true potential)

(?Cmurder?)

Oh Christ not another "where did the keyblade come from"

lol sorry its just i see this asked so many times and watch people argue about it blah blah blah so im just gonna step out before i get flamed

*leaves thread*

Dual-Roxas

Oh Christ not another "where did the keyblade come from"

lol sorry its just i see this asked so many times and watch people argue about it blah blah blah so im just gonna step out before i get flamed

*leaves thread*

Then why did you take the time to reply? Post-whore!

Lexias08

what if when the U.E.M finish fighting the chasers sora,kairi,and riku come to help then when the they are about to fight(U.E.m and sora)the keblade make/creator(keyblades dont come out of thin air)you know like the ultimate being and then the U.E.M and sora fight to become/learn the ways of the keyblade maker(they may of barely scratched the surface of its true potential)

wow this guy doesnt know his shit
first of all Birth by Sleep took place in the past before riku sora n kairi were born so there is no way they woulve been fighting there, and the reson the keyblades were there was because they were getting ready to be given to riku sora n kairi, but kairi lost her heart so mickey got the invers keyblade and riku gave up to the darkness in destiny islands so sora got the kingdom key and in rr:CoM riku got the way to the dawn wen DiZ told him to choose the either the path to light or the path to darkness he chose the middle the way to the dawn.

Apollo

Silver Member
it already has been sied that those soldiers are not riku,sora, or kairi but new people and the next game might tell us the keyblades origin!

Keyblade_of_Dark

wow this guy doesnt know his shit
first of all Birth by Sleep took place in the past before riku sora n kairi were born so there is no way they woulve been fighting there, and the reson the keyblades were there was because they were getting ready to be given to riku sora n kairi, but kairi lost her heart so mickey got the invers keyblade and riku gave up to the darkness in destiny islands so sora got the kingdom key and in rr:CoM riku got the way to the dawn wen DiZ told him to choose the either the path to light or the path to darkness he chose the middle the way to the dawn.

1.there is no proof it is in the past 2.that is your theory 3.if that is your theory then yes i know what i am talking about cause it is MY THEORY!(what the heck is an inver?)

Awesome Ansem

I barely understood what this guy was trying to say. someone please teach him how to make a sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back