• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades from the Orginazation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBlitz7

Website
burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Do you think that the Orginazation members will give you each a keyblade. Personally i would luv getting a Keyblade from Saix and even if its girly and flower like i would one from Marluxia. Post ideas about what u think they will look like and their abilites

Zexion113

I hadn't even thought about that. That would be really cool. I think if they were to do that they would probably be pretty strong keyblades since the refight against org members is supposed to be more difficult than sephirtoh and you could fenrir after defeating him.

Kihaku

Website
z8.invisionfree.com
That sound like a good idea but probably wont happen seeing as there are 13 members which would make 13 keyblades. But if they did i would most want one from Xaldin. The ability would be separating blades where the keyblade would separate(duh) and swing around sora attacking things on there own.

Khaston

We already got an Organization keyblade.

The Bond of Flame from Axel.

I don't think they could all give you one, It would be a case of two or three being used and the rest not being used at all.

master3456

I didnt like Fenrir, but the member that used the beserker nobodys (sorry name escapes me) I would like to se his key Blade

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
I didnt like Fenrir, but the member that used the beserker nobodys (sorry name escapes me) I would like to se his key Blade

lol that sounded weird...
n e wyz, am scketching a keyblade with a nobody theme to it.
u know like riku's theme is heartless...?
am planning to draw something close to a nobody theme and uploading ti sometime soon...

i no it may come out like crap but you get the idea from a 1st timer lol

ansemx18

I would really like if the keyblades that you would get from them closely resembled their weapons, I mean you got a keyblade from Axel didn't you? (Bond of Flame). So who's to say that you won't get one from the others, it would be really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back