• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade war:Aftermath Fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinsei Kokoro

Noo way, this thread will live! I love your fan fiction Kairi&Sora 4ever, it's totally awesome. I want to join this club! And to what Sammii <3 said... I can't wait to read the next chapter either.. I wonder what's going to happen to Riku? Or what Sora is going to do when he finds out he left! The second chapter was so cool she depicted Riku perfectly and the whole Sora-Kairi romantic stuff was really emotional (in a good way though) lol.

Destiny_Seeker

Shinsei Kokoro? Huh, well nice to meet you! I guess you must be cool if you like this fic lol. But yeah, chapter one and chapter two have both been great, and I'm especially excited about the Riku part because he's one of my favorite KH characters!

Shinsei Kokoro

Yeh, Riku is pretty awesome, but I still like Sora the best. I wonder what him and Kairi are going to do once Riku has left, the anticpation is killing me!

Shinsei Kokoro

Sorry to spam but uhh let's liven things up a little...what are you guys doing this weekend other than reading Kairi&Sora 4ever's new chap?

Shinsei Kokoro

My parents always make me go on pointless little trips too..but atleast we get to look forward to the chapter this weekend..

Shinsei Kokoro

Awesome! I know it'll be really great, and I'll prepare myself to read. Take your time Kairi&Sora 4ever, I'll be waiting patiently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back