• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudKozy

it's been thirty years sora's adventures, and Keyblades have been showing up everywhere. so the newly reformed Shin-ra corperation decided to start a Keyblade Tournametn, where fighters from all over the worlds, can come and battle it out for the grand prize, an ancient and legendary keyblade. but evil forces are trying to sabatoge the tournament and stel the Prize, can a group of fighters stop the evil, and save the tournament?

Template: pm me the template
Name:
Keyblade: perferably ones from KH,KHFM,and KH2, made up blades will only be allowed if you have a picture of it,. no duelwielding unless good reason to.
Bio:
any:add whatever else you want

Rules:
-no god modeing or power play
-no whining
-Good vs. Good, i'd rather not have, so no fighting other good charc. if you are good
-no killing anybody or destryoing anybody's keyblades, unless you have permission from them
-be literate, i my self typr fast so, but as long as i can read and understand it.
-have FUN!

Keyblades Taken-make sure you PM me the Keyblade you want in the template
Ultima Weapon(KH2)-CloudKozy

Template:
Name:Sora Jr.(Jay)
Keyblade: Ultima Weapon(KH2)
Bio: Son of the chosen one, Sora has taken up the role of a KeyBearer,he is veryfriendly, and loves to fight.he cherishes his keyblade which was used by his father
Add:KeyBeam-able to fire a beam to lock one's movement's

Last edited:
Awards
"PM accepted"

Name: Seth Indigo
Keyblade: Way to the Dawn(KH2)
Bio: Seth was born in Twilight Town but then moved to Hallow Bastion. When he got there, he studied up on the history of the world and found the heartless interesting. One day, he stumbled across a room and found a keychain. He felt its power surging through him and has kept it ever since. Who knows what he'll do with it...
any: Devil's Wrath- Keyblade fires 5 shots of energy that get stronger after each blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back