• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSora9696

Okay, so far in all the videos... (except when he's in Valor form) Sora always has the kingdom key... So I was thinking... Maybe you keep the kingdom key though-out the entire game... maybe you just upgrade it... Tell me what you think... :D

*no flaming*

-matty aka DarkSora

beastin4kh2

the reason they only show the KK is because they do not want to slades, SE wants them to be a secret

S King

No. And Yes. The Kingdom Key is shown in the trailers, because they don't want to show any of the other keyblades; they did the same thing with the KH trailers. As for the Yes part, he does keep the Kingdom Keys keychain all the way through.

sinharvest_angel

wait but in the trailors when he fuses he with goofy he gets the kk, and the lion heart right, so u can guess that in his regular u can us other keblades or u can probably custimize the second blade when u fuse with goofy, i think that either way u have to have the kk, cause when he is with donald he use the kk, unless u can cutimize the kk in the mode as well

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
of course you can wield more keyblades. just like in kh, if your current keyblade is oblivion, the next cutscene that shows sora(with keyblad) will show the current keyblade. i agree with beastin, se wants it a secret

UNKNOW-RONIN-WAR

??????????????
I have a question .
If bhk can have 2 keyblades don't that mean he has 2 hearts??
and how many keyblades are there?
1 for sora 1 for the mouse and 2 for bhk were do they come from??

sinharvest_angel

no, i dont think that that could be a possibility , of coarse i definetly dont totally disagree with u cuase in the fuse with goofy he gets 2 keyblades and it might make sese cause its a sora and goofy heart, but then donald fuse only has one keyblade, but u could still see him battling, over not that bad, plus sora had kairi's heart in him

Lil_RiKu

DarkSora9696 said:
Okay, so far in all the videos... (except when he's in Valor form) Sora always has the kingdom key... So I was thinking... Maybe you keep the kingdom key though-out the entire game... maybe you just upgrade it... Tell me what you think... :D

*no flaming*

-matty aka DarkSora
listen they dont want to show the new keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back