• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Strengths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

ok, so y is it the in KH1, the Keyblade were WAY(seems) stronger than KH2 Keyblades? like:

KH1 Ultima Weapon was like 13 atk
and KH2 Ultima Weapon was like 6 atk

y the difference?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
It's because of the material that is used. in KH1, you use thunder crystals and gales (which are lightning based thus giving it the gold color) while in KH2 you use orihalcum+ which gives the ultima weapon keyblade it's blue based color. I don't know anything about the power.

Roxas!

Its probably because they changed the damage each strength point gives in KH2

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, even with that strength, Sora can do LOADS more damage with all his new abilities. Putting such strong keyblades would be overkill.

Last edited:

darkness intwine

yeah i think its because of the materials like that other dude said

_____________________________________________________________________________________

in the end sephiroth shal kill cloud!!ahahahahaha!!!! ^ ^

Sanctuary Keeper

I think it's mainly because Sora's natural strength already compensates for the lesser attack boost given by the Ultima Weapon. Sora's strenth was probably weaker in KH1, so they made the UW give a big boost to Sora.

moogle

well, id still like to see Ragnarok and Strike Raid etc. in KH2 as well, which mean in FM+ the Limit form shines through... and yeah,. KH2 is pretty easy... i mean, my first account on proud, i didnt die once.... -_-

also, the Keyblades from KH1 looked like deformed giant keys, but in KH2, they actually looked somewhat menacing.... but like the "Crab Claw" from KH1, looked like a key, but like the "Decisive Pumpkin" from KH2 didnt look a single thing like a key(basically) ....

Sanctuary Keeper

well, id still like to see Ragnarok and Strike Raid etc. in KH2 as well, which mean in FM+ the Limit form shines through... and yeah,. KH2 is pretty easy... i mean, my first account on proud, i didnt die once.... -_-

also, the Keyblades from KH1 looked like deformed giant keys, but in KH2, they actually looked somewhat menacing.... but like the "Crab Claw" from KH1, looked like a key, but like the "Decisive Pumpkin" from KH2 didnt look a single thing like a key(basically) ....

meh..lol. They just looked more colorful xD

well, In my opinion haha

Xehanort: 17

Since were on this topic What do you all think about the UEM's keyblade. it must be really powerfull.

Kurxi

Duh, it is a keyblade, it makes sense to look like a key but maybe KH2, we are familar with keyblades so they don't have to make it looks like one anymore?

neon6

Duh, it is a keyblade, it makes sense to look like a key but maybe KH2, we are familar with keyblades so they don't have to make it looks like one anymore?

I think someone made a thread of the U.E.M.'s keyblade having something to do with bulls...

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Let me explain to you all why KH2 Keyblades have less str. It is couse of one simple thing, dual wielding.
Now picture this, If Keyblades were having 15-20 attack and you dual wield your attack would be greatly increased, lets say your STR is 60 when you dual wield it would be 80.
So see this is the reason why the Keyblades have smaller attack power, when you would enter a form (except Limit and Wisdom) and dual wield you would be super strong.
There is no story explanation to this only a power balance to the game.

Demi_Shock

Ive seen people's attack in FM+ at 80+ and they still have a challenge with the data battles and Terra.

I never noticed the material color-Keyblade color relationship....thats cool.

M

mikeyj246

speaking on the subjuect of STR in KH2 if u can make attack boosts(u can do that i think) then how high can oyur STR really get??

khmaster101

i agree in kh1 the ultima weapon is made by thunder christals and gales and kh 2 the ultima keyblade is made by orihalcum+ wich make it look blue and in kh 1 it akes it look gold.
_Avalon_KH2-3010_0001.jpg

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
speaking on the subjuect of STR in KH2 if u can make attack boosts(u can do that i think) then how high can oyur STR really get??

255 + Keyblade STR

Demi_Shock said:
Ive seen people's attack in FM+ at 80+ and they still have a challenge with the data battles and Terra.

Beaten them with less then 80 STR on critical, but I don't see why you brought this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back