• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Shananagans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELF

My Thread isn't about kairi getting one! Im asking why everyone is! is there a reason?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
There are 3 known Keyblades.

Darkness, Light and Twilight. Held by Mickey, Sora and Riku. The 4th is a new one, which is Kairis.

Roxas's Keyblade is Sora's. A keyblade is energy and the reason he can hold two is because he splits the energy into two segments.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
ELF said:
What the hell is up with all the keyblades!!!!
I thought Sora was chosen becauase he was special or something now Riku had one,Mickey (which is So cool by the way!) Has one,Roxas has TWO!!! and now KAIRI!!!

For more info on kairi: http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=yIczeE95UmY&search=Saix

KAIRI!!!!!!!!! Bloomin' Heck!!
\

ill have to agree with you ............. i mean i thought sora WAS the chosen one but now everyone has one its like pokemon cards i remmeber i had like the only charizard in the town a long ago then a year later charizard was owned by every youngster !!!!!

yes im wierd

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
*shrugs* The only time Roxas can use the Keyblade is when Sora is inside the pod it seems. Because Roxas is, in a sense, Sora he can summon it just like Sora. Same keyblade is shared between them.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Actually, Roxas' existance was long before Sora was placed in the pod. He was said to be created when Sora became a Heartless for a breif moment. If that's the case, then from his unnatural birth he was a member of the Thirteenth Order and could probably wield the Keyblade even then. Get what I'm saying?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I never said Roxas wasn't created before Sora was in the pod but it seems rather impossible for him to have used a Keyblade before hand. Maybe the "traitors" plan all along was to put Sora in the pod so Roxas could use the Keyblade. We have no proof that Roxas could use it before hand and if he could the traitors would have went to him instead of trying to get Sora.

Yoda_Mickey

Wait.. if that's true then how come Roxas was able to use his keyblades when he was fighting Sora?

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
This is dumb....if Roxas could use the Keyblades then why did Marulxia try to take Sora's? What an idiot.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yoda_Mickey said:
Wait.. if that's true then how come Roxas was able to use his keyblades when he was fighting Sora?

Because that never happened. It was all in Sora's mind. Hence why Donald and Goofy are standing there confused when Sora snaps out of it.

Again the only reason Marulxia didn't take Roxas' was because he probably couldn't use it then.

OathkeeperSora

Well Namine has all the same memories that Kairi has and possibly same abilitys. So maybe Roxas is like a fragment of Sora like Namine is of Kairi.
That would explain why Roxas can use Soras keyblade. But then that would mean Namine might be able to use Kairi's keyblade if this is true.

Attemisc

That's exactly it. Because Roxas is a fragment of Sora he has the ability to summon the keyblade of light.
Mickey went into Kingdom Hearts and obtained the keyblade of darkness.
Riku probably obtained his by completing his journey down the road to dawn.
Kairi's is probably just kinda there...
I mean, there were millions of keyblades in the secret ending so I'm thinking we should all go on ebay and buy our own before EVERYONE has one and we're left out of the fad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back