• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade master true power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK-25

i was thinking about some stuff and sora isnt that strong if u think about it
he only swin the keyblade around and know how to close key holes nothing more
and how mickey have a keyblade too?
why bhk is able to use two keyblades ?if u think to summon 2 keyblades at the same time u must have a high power...and in the deep dive when bhu[that i believe to be bhk] throws the oblivion he summon another keyblade at the same moment....

so think a little how strong can be the true keyblade master when he learned everything about his powers

i dont know if this has been dicuted if it was just closed mine....

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

BHK-25 said:
i was thinking about some stuff and sora isnt that strong if u think about it
he only swin the keyblade around and know how to close key holes nothing more
and how mickey have a keyblade too?
why bhk is able to use two keyblades ?if u think to summon 2 keyblades at the same time u must have a high power...and in the deep dive when bhu[that i believe to be bhk] throws the oblivion he summon another keyblade at the same moment....

i dont know if this has been dicuted if it was just closed mine....
Gweat jowb on your gwamer.
I really don't see what your trying to say still. Your telling me that Sora isnt the 'true' keyblade master cause he can only swing a blade and close doors? well gee, lets think, what the hell else is he supposed to do? Tap dance?

so think a little how strong can be the true keyblade master when he learned everything about his powers

.............ooooooookay......

zerokool

what are u talkin bout, Sora is strong he's only 14 considering ur talkin bout KH1, but yea he's always been strong closing the keyholes requires power duh!!! That's to keep the heartless out. Anyways if he wasn't strong don't u think that the people in the XII order would have beaten him already, not to mention Riku and Malificent, don't u think he would of been killed by them!!!!

BHK-25

i didnt sad he was weak i sad he dont know how to use his true powers
and if he is so strong without knowning how to reach his limits imagine how strong he can grown

Sanctuary Keeper

BHK-25 said:
i didnt sad he was weak i sad he dont know how to use his true powers
and if he is so strong without knowning how to reach his limits imagine how strong he can grown
How do you that he isn't in his 'true power'? You think he has to have 2 keyblades to have his true power, you pulled that right out of yer arse.

BHK-25

and how mickey can wield a keyblade too? if the bhk is just a shell like many people say how he can do things that sora only do using help off this partners?

Last edited:

BHK-25

sry if i wrote something wrong im brazilian i try to do my best if something is wrong its just because i dont have a good english ok

heartless circle

kingdom-hearts-ii-20040927032548929.jpg
here is A pic of sora holding two keyblades

BHK-25

i didnt sad that he could not use 2 did i?read it again...
i sad he just swin the keyblade around i didnt sad he couldnt use 2

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
BHK-25 you just got your a$$ flamed in this thread!
ps. it's not *sad* it's *said*!

Sanctuary Keeper

BHK-25 said:
i didnt sad that he could not use 2 did i?read it again...
i sad he just swin the keyblade around i didnt sad he couldnt use 2
Just...Just stop while your ahead ok? Actually I take it back your not ahead, so stop. your contradicting yourself and defending a theory you pulled out of yer arse. Just stop, besides, nothing you've thought of seems to be of any significance to the game.

CloudX159

HEY!
lay off the guy....Damn the guy can't even type that good and u guys are attacking him left and right....

Sora, BHK and Mickey all have Keyblades and they just need to know how to master it..... i guess what he trying to say is that there is more to the keyblade's power than any fan boy could understan..well for the moment being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back