• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KeyBearers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
Okay, confusion time.

I beleive there are 4 keyblade bearers/weilders.
Sora, Riku, BHK, and Mickey.
I think Riku is a key bearer because in Final Mix he is told, "you have the keyblade for this side."

Of course Sora is still the Keyblade master in my book.

Alright that's it, what do you think?

Dark-Sora 50

Riku is a Keyblade Wielder anyway because he CAN wield one. Plus, he looks cool with one, even the Kingdom Key lol. Also, he wielded a Keyblade for a while with the Heart Unlocker, Ansem's creation. Naturally, Sora's the Keyblade Master. This was common knowledge.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
You know what, I don't really know much about the keyblade weilders, but Hero of Light, you'd better take that animation out of you sig before Mikail finds out.

Banned
Hero of Light said:
Mikail's the one who let me use it.

You asked him? Oh, OK man, w/e, but don't double post.
Of course there are 4 keyblade weilders (revealed so far). End of story. Unless, right before you get killed by the final boss, Wakka, Tidus, Selphie, the TT kids and Kairi jump out of nowhere weilding Kingdom Keys!! AARG! Nope. Not gonna happen. Oh well. Yes, I'm pretty sure there are 4 keyblade weilders.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i think mosof u s knwew that there were 4 keyblade weilders but when kairi said this time ill fight i wonder wat she ment will she realy fight!!!!????

Doushitemo

Hero of Light said:
Okay, confusion time.

I beleive there are 4 keyblade bearers/weilders.
Sora, Riku, BHK, and Mickey.
I think Riku is a key bearer because in Final Mix he is told, "you have the keyblade for this side."

Of course Sora is still the Keyblade master in my book.

Alright that's it, what do you think?
Yes, there are 4 keyblade wielders that we know of, but there could be more. Riku IS a keyblade wielder, but not for the reason you said. That's not the correct line. Riku isn't told he has the keyblade for this side, the voice says, "Another Keyblade...I've gotten the keyblade for this side."
biglipsxi said:
i think mosof u s knwew that there were 4 keyblade weilders but when kairi said this time ill fight i wonder wat she ment will she realy fight!!!!????
We don't know if Kairi said that or not, most people just assume it was her. If it was her, then she could just as easily fight with a different weapon.

Banned
Doushitemo said:
Yes, there are 4 keyblade wielders that we know of, but there could be more. Riku IS a keyblade wielder, but not for the reason you said. That's not the correct line. Riku isn't told he has the keyblade for this side, the voice says, "Another Keyblade...I've gotten the keyblade for this side."

We don't know if Kairi said that or not, most people just assume it was her. If it was her, then she could just as easily fight with a different weapon.

Well said. Anyways, that could be anybody. Can you picture Tidus or Selphie saying that? I can. Since there's no name to direct to or a name from who it was from, like:

"Kairi: This time,
I'll fight."

So we don't really know who it is right now. For all we know, the idea that started those quotes may have been tossed out the window. We'll never know until the game comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back