• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Key To Rewards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vincent Valentine

Is there anywhere in particular it turns up more frequently. I know they're rare but they're not turning up a lot in my game.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I found the Key to rewards about more than five times! and I still have one! You get one and waste it and keep on battling until you get it.

DarkSora95

Website
www.myspace.com
Ive found atleast a total of 5 and i believe i found them mainly in castle oblivion floor and the twilight town and destiny island. it takes a while... try using the one card that summons up a lot of heartless... since it gives you more battles.

V

Vincent Valentine

DarkSora95 said:
try using the one card that summons up a lot of heartless... since it gives you more battles.
good idea. im quite lazy though. thats the only drawback.

V

Vincent Valentine

Teeming Heartless of Looming Heartless.
They both make a whole bunch appear in the room.

V

Vincent Valentine

I got one! In Atlantica *shudders*.
Of all the places to find what i want...

V

Vincent Valentine

that makes sense actually, as much as i dislike Premium rooms...

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
aha!

i was playing in twilight town, waaay into the game (right before riku battle after Destiny Islands)

and i used up my key to rewards card that i got before

and when i fought a few heartless again, i got ANOTHER key to rewards card!! that probability thing makes sense...and the rare thing, but not like this...

this all happened now, in like 15 minutes...weird...

helios

Bronze Member
True they are extremly rare and hard to get but i had to start my last save file over because i couldnt find a lv.1 blue card anywhere. that sucked I was all the way in Castle Oblivion and I spent at least 30 hours trying to find one sigh that was a good file to I had 80 plus hours on it and I was at lv.83.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back