• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keji's theory to mickey,diz, and the 13th order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keji

ah yes.. that was what i was going for.. I'm thinking the orginization doesnt want ansems name leaked out (maybe just not yet).. and a name wouldnt contain a super power now XD;
ansem is just a name that is to be kept confidental.. why?....simply because they dont want sora to know?(maybe until the time is right)..i guess ill look into a bit more.. i might find a huge answer XD

King-Sora!

Ah thank you, I got that now but I have another question it may sound noob,
-concerning diz's intention to break up the orginization and the orginization's intentions:
again the 13th order wants to decover the secrets of the heart but to do what exactly? now if mickey were the leader of the orginization then he is in charge and have all the leadership powers etc. I think this gives a perfect reason for diz(along w/some other orginization members to help diz) to try to overthrow the leader so they themselves could have the power.. i think the orginization has split to fight over the power of leadership so that the higher power could discover the secret of the heart and do whatever they wish w/it
even if DiZ becomes the leader of the 13th order like you say he might want to couldn't he get the secret of the heart simply by sticking to the 13th order as it is? or is there something else I have over looked?

Keji

mm.. in my pov DiZ wants to become the leader so he could have the authority of leading the 13 order altogether.. for when he finds out the secret of the heart.. he himself could have the right to lead the other members so he could do anything he could ever want w/the members.. I don't think he himself could discover the secret of the heart all by himself.. he will need his fellow members help.. and w/that w/him being leader they do not have to worry about some meddling goody goody members(mickey, riku, bhk, and possibly some others) to get in their way of their planning
on another note we've seen in a trailor (i think) sora looking up finding 4-5 members standing side by side in hollow bastion.. since they're only 4-5 members.. where are all the others? probably all those members of hollow bastion were the baddy members (or vice versa)

King-Sora!

what is the order about? what are they trying to do?? Do they have a reason to be a grouP?

Keji

King-Sora! said:
what is the order about? what are they trying to do?? Do they have a reason to be a grouP?

I'm not entirely sure but i always read that the 13th order wants to learn the secret of the heart.. why? we do not know either.. however it could be related to kingdom hearts, the keyblade, or something that the order is working on that is incomplete because of the secret they do not know about.. for them being together.. all i gotta say is.. the more there is.. the more ground they cover. thats all i could think of.. but they all seem to have the same purpose for the group

DiZ could stand for something because of the 2 capital letters in his name. like the Di could stand for something and the Z stand for something. hmmmmm...

i agree w/this alot.. too bad there isnt enough info on his name..i remember ppl saying it was for 'dizney' XD but it could mean something like...
Darkness in............zebra...(DiZ)XD
or.. maybe.. DiZ is simply Ansem's AIM screenname....*tests that*..nope

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back