• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keep on!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
I am about this close || to blowing up, losing my mind, going insane, completely inhuman and cursing every last fool on this forum out....Everyone who I got the least bit of beef with will learn new curse words and Ill curse so much, you look them in the eye and they got the words printed on their eyeballs! Im going to flame this place up soooooo bad that all the text will be knocked off the forum, all youll see is a skin, a plain wordless forum. This place, these people are driving me INTO THE OBLIVIOUS WORLD OF STUPIDITY!!!!!!! STOP FLAMING EVERYBODY YOU SEE DAMMIT!!!!!!.... Go ahead, keep messing with me and you wont like what you read.
...ANyone else feel the same?

Last edited by a moderator:

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
[Removed all curse words. I'm willing to leave the thread open though]

Last edited:

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Hey that weird lady in your sig. She's evil! Everytime I go to a page with your sig on it, I try to scroll down and my computer freezes up! WHO MADE THAT SIG?!?!?!?! Its EEEEVIL! I was gonna get da curse words but my cp froze...(glares at teh sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back