• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Katamari Demacy!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How much do you like We love Katamari???

• Ehhnnn...It's booring....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It';s Ok I guess.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Heart's Essence said:
What the hell are you talking about, that's about the lamest game I've ever seen ( next to the Duck Hunting Game in the Super Mario game for Nintendo )
You, sir, excel at the art of making yourself appear like a complete and utter moron. You're not going to be taken seriously by any even remotely experienced gamer with statements like the one above.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Heart's Essence said:
The only reason anyone would say I'm igonrant for saying that Katamari is lame is that the person hasn't played any other game but that one.

Or is it that I have a broader experience with gaming than you and learned to look at every aspect of a game before judging it. You seem to think the game is lame because I'm betting your the one who plays all those unoriginal "kill, kill, kill" games that lack the originality in gameplay. You fail to see that spark that thousands of Katamri lovers around the world see. There is nothing wrong with not liking a game or thinking its not your cup of tea but next time know a little more before you call a game like Katamari-Damacy lame.

My thoughts >.>

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
furthermore what sucks about Duck Hunt?

Katamri Damaci was one of the best purchases I have made in years originality humor. . .strangeness, all of it was top notch

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Heart's Essence said:
What the hell are you talking about, that's about the lamest game I've ever seen ( next to the Duck Hunting Game in the Super Mario game for Nintendo )

Have you actually sat down to play it? By the sound of it, I highly doubt it. Katamary Damacy stands for everything good about video games. It is pure, untainted. It's the most original concept I've seen in at least over a decade. Most of all, it's just plain fun. Few games have tapped into a well of child-like wonder and enjoyment as Katamari Damacy has.

Secondly, Duck Hunt is equally pure. It's so fun that I bought new Zapper to replace the one broken from years back. If I were a moderator, I would ban you solely upon principle.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
TwilightSora said:
Or is it that I have a broader experience with gaming than you and learned to look at every aspect of a game before judging it. You seem to think the game is lame because I'm betting your the one who plays all those unoriginal "kill, kill, kill" games that lack the originality in gameplay. You fail to see that spark that thousands of Katamri lovers around the world see. There is nothing wrong with not liking a game or thinking its not your cup of tea but next time know a little more before you call a game like Katamari-Damacy lame.

My thoughts >.>

No, I'm not all about "kill, kill, kill" games, I like to play expand my gameplay. I've played Katamari and I really didn't think the game is as good everyone says. Duck Hunt is just lame <_<

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Dawning Twilight said:
you can roll $#!+ into balls it's awesome

Regardless of that comment it's still a really good game, it has everything you need to just sit back and enjoy yourself, and the moderate level of difficulty makes it a good relaxing game.

zip's shadow

Website
www.myspace.com
Katamari Damacy!!!

The sequel to Katamari Damacy is a great way to keep rolling......If you have played We Love Katamari, you may think it's garbage.....or you may like rolling up the Eiffel tower and other world architecture......I would like to know what you think about this game.....I have it....and I think it's Very fun....Weee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back