• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kare Kano

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shikamaru_ako

One of the best anime/manga I ahve seen in a while,even though it been out for awhile,I would recommend this to any of my friends,it is a romance comedy,but it makes me think alot,I may get teary in some,an im a boy,so not many animes do this to me,just you guys should try it out

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I've read the first three volumes of the manga, and intend to read more. It is, without a doubt, the best shoujo manga I've ever read (ok, so I have not read that many- I have a japanese shoujo manga magazine lying about, though. Gotta get my dictionary out and read through that someday...).

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Kare Kano is okay. The story started off great, but at like the 6th volume or so I started to get bored with it. The plot kinda .. dies, and it's like there's two new main characters.

Agent Orange

baka ushi said:
Kare Kano is okay. The story started off great, but at like the 6th volume or so I started to get bored with it. The plot kinda .. dies, and it's like there's two new main characters.

Exactly the same way I feel with the Manga. There are much better romantic comemdy mangas.. Such as I's, Ichigoi 100% and Maison Ikkoku(This manga owns.. And it's out in North America)

S

Shoraru

I must admit that the Manga got a little dry... But the Anime is totally Killer. My favorite episode is #10. If you liked Kare Kano a.k.a. His and Her Circumstances, tell me about your favorite episode.

shikamaru_ako

Yea I knowI wanna buy the anime :( But not till i get paid,it was great some of you just get bored,but i found it entertaining,It showed some passion an I like romance like this,I heard some others,an was thinking about trying them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back