• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kanye-isms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
We all know West is a genius, but most of us need constant reminding on just how important this man is to our society. I've decided to compile a lexicon of the best of Kanye West.

Feel free to add to this compilation- of course, only genuine KWotes are allowed.

1.“If I don't win, the award show loses credibility.”

2. "The media is scared of me. They're scared of a black man with this taste level, with this connection, with, like, Pusha, Jeezy, Ross, and sidebar: I'm sitting at this fashion thing. So what they'll do is, in order to take that power away, they try to turn me into a demon. And it's happened so many times through history. They knocked the nose off the Sphinx, you know? They trying to tell you aliens built the pyramids."

3."How much is a shit load exactly? I'm assuming it's more than a piss load"

4. "Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Beyoncé has one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!"

5. "I always misspell genius SMH! The irony!"

Awards
Kanye has a vision.

6. "When I think of competition it's like I try to create against the past. I think about Michelangelo and Picasso, you know, the pyramids."

Kanye has class.

7. "Classical music is tight yo"

8. “I don't even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in.”

Awards
Kanye's genius reached him at a young age.

10. "First beat I did was in seventh grade, on my computer. I got into doing beats for the video games I used to try to make. My game was very sexual. The main character was, like, a giant penis. It was like Mario Brothers, but the ghosts were, like, vaginas. Mind you, I'm 12 years old, and this is stuff 30-year-olds are programming. You'd have to draw in and program every little step-it literally took me all night to do a step, 'cause the penis, y'know, had little feet and eyes."

Good to know things haven't changed.

11. "Have you ever popped champagne on a plane, while gettin some brain / Whipped it out, she said 'I never seen Snakes on a Plane'"

Awards
He's not bound by petty rules such as logic.

12. "Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed," West said. "I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books."

(Oh, and his mother was a university English professor who died in 2007 due to complications from cosmetic surgery.)

Awards
His struggles are real.

15. "I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle"

16. "....hmmmmm what to wear... here I go again... Yeezy the trend setter or complete fucking fashion victim ... the verdict is still out"

Awards
Kanye is Jay-3

18. "I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. By a long jump. I honestly feel that because Steve has passed, you know, it's like when Biggie passed and Jay-Z was allowed to become Jay-Z ... I will be the leader of a company that ends up being worth billions of dollars, because I got the answers. I understand culture. I am the nucleus."

Awards
Give Kanye a break, people. He didn't ask for his superior intellect.

19. "I walk through the hotel, and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I'm f***ing insane, like I'm Hitler. One day the light will shine through, and one day people will understand everything I ever did.

20. "Mosquitos suck"

Awards
He has insecurities like us.

23. “Sometimes when I see a bad performance and people still clap... I wonder if they're clapping because they liked what they saw or because they're happy it's over?”

Awards
Kanye has a childlike purity about him.

24. “I believe in myself like a five-year-old believes in himself. They say look at me, look at me! Then they do a flip in the backyard. It won't even be that amazing, but everyone will be clapping for them.”

25. “Society has put up so many boundaries, so many limitations on what’s right and wrong that it’s almost impossible to get a pure thought out. It’s like a little kid, a little boy, looking at colors, and no one told him what colors are good, before somebody tells you you shouldn’t like pink because that’s for girls, or you’d instantly become a gay two-year-old. Why would anyone pick blue over pink? Pink is obviously a better color. Everyone’s born confident, and everything’s taken away from you”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back