• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kairi's Tale: The Untold Story of the Lost Princess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Hey. Well, this is my first fanfic. I hope you enjoy it. Critiscism is welcome. :)

UPDATE: Chapter 2 is up! Read it!!(;

Kairi's Tale: The Untold Story of the Lost Princess

CHAPTER 1.

June 21. The day she was born.
I'll never forget that day. The way her mother stroked her crisp new hair, the way her eyes seemed to glow constantly, the way her freckles danced across her face, and the deep red color of her hair. The color that reminded me of the intense sunsets on the sea from my home. Her freckles were reminiscent to the glowing white grains of sand that the sea kissed. Her hair kissed her face in the same way.
That's when I knew, just by looking at her, that her name needed to be Kairi.
Kairi, meaning sea. She looked like the sea in human form.
Kairi.
Only 22 minutes old, and I knew that I would have a love for her that no man could obstruct. A love that would never die.

CHAPTER 2.

Only five months old and Kairi, my Kairi, is walking. We took her to the beach today.
As soon as her feet touched the sand, Kairi dashed towards the salty, clear blue water. Luckily, Maris, my wife, could grab her before too much damage was done. It seems as if Kairi already knows she was named after the sea. The way her eyes sparkled when she stared at the water, like she felt connected to it in someway.
Tonight's the Meteor Shower.
Or the Star Storm, as the youth of our town have named it.
I'm going to take Kairi to see it.
For some reason, I feel as if Kairi will look at the meteors, or "stars" the same way she looked at the sea today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back