• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's -no spoilers in titles-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingedKnightTx

Re: Kairi's Keyblade

Yeah, old news, just to let you know...

I don't know the actual name of the keyblade, but a lot of people I know think it's the Keyblade of the Present (Like Sora has the Keyblade of Light, Mikey has the Keyblade of Darkness and Riku has the Keyblade of Twilight) And the guy that gave her the Keyblade was Riku (in his 'Xenohornt' form)

By the way, how do you like my video? nice ain't it...

By the way, I know I misspelled 'Xenohornt', but it's 2:25 am and I'm about to go to sleep. Spelling a name correctly right now is NOT on the top of my priorities....

Bluefrog

Website
spaces.msn.com

thats ok it's 1:31am here...need sleep but hey it's spring break for me so i could do what i want. your movie is awsome and really well done
and i didn't kno it was old news i just saw it for the first time and now one ever told me she had one so it's new to me and thats all that matters ^-^

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

i just call her Keyblade the Blooming Flower Keyblade cause its covered in flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back