• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moos

that and also there hearts are intertwined they wanted to share a paupu

Strifentine

Awards
Yeah, I think it was on Destiny Islands that it happened. In the Secret Cave place, when the Island was being attacked, Kairi faded away~ She turned towards Sora, and she disappeared right as she was 'blown' through his body. That's most likely when it happened ;P

Rix

:)
Awards
their connection and their luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv ;P

GateOfAvalon

u know, i think it was the papou fruit that they shared? that gave them the connection which connected their hearts.

Dealer_Camel

Kairi is a Princess of Heart, so she doesn't have any darkness in her heart, so she couldn't turn into a Heartless. Instead, her heart went to the nearest living vessel, which happened to be Sora.

u know, i think it was the papou fruit that they shared? that gave them the connection which connected their hearts.

...when have they ever shared a paopu fruit?

Rix

:)
Awards
Kairi is a Princess of Heart, so she doesn't have any darkness in her heart, so she couldn't turn into a Heartless. Instead, her heart went to the nearest living vessel, which happened to be Sora.

I don't think that.. i don't think that Kairis heart would go to Sephiroth for example if he was the nearest wessel...

DarcyDoo

Sora also contained the hearts of the other princesses. I saw it in a uncut movie thing of that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back