• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think about Kairi in KH2

• She's so HOT!!!

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Nice:-)

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • i don't no

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • ugly

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
She is being kidnapped,lost love,waiting for a year,I think she has a pretty good life...I would rather have her doing that than Ansems last plan...

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I really like her new design. She looks more mature this time than she did in KH. You can still see the same Kairi though. I hope that nothing bad will happen to her- as she is my favorite character. I wonder where that white room she is though? Castle Oblivion maybe? :rolleyes:

ladyxshalott

I think she looks alright, much more mature yeah.I still haven't taken much of a liking ot her though,not one of my fav. characters.But prettier nonetheless.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
She is SO hot in KH2!! This is because she looks so much more mature! And they made her deign MUCH better to make her look prettier. She is my second favorite character. It is Sora, Kairi, and then Roxas.

R0XAS

roxas looks at kairi: omg, i want you.
kairi: sorry, i want sora.
roxas: well, i'm half of sora, his better half.
kairi: better half?
roxas: better and longer half.
kairi: OOH! GET A PAPOU FRUIT FOR US!

Lunar Knight

American Person
R0XAS said:
roxas looks at kairi: omg, i want you.
kairi: sorry, i want sora.
roxas: well, i'm half of sora, his better half.
kairi: better half?
roxas: better and longer half.
kairi: OOH! GET A PAPOU FRUIT FOR US!

Longer half? What does that mean?

Wow. Nobody voted ugly yet. Alright!

Aros123

I think kairi looks alot better than kh1. Though she does seem like a mary sue still. I hope her role doesn't involve getting kidnapped all the time

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Aros123 said:
I think kairi looks alot better than kh1. Though she does seem like a mary sue still. I hope her role doesn't involve getting kidnapped all the time

Yeah, that would suck. Do you think they're gonna give her more of an important role this time? I want her to be more important to the storyline than just black-mail!

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
You can say that again! I keep going to that part of the trailer when she is locked up. She is SO much hotter in KH2! She should still get a better part in the game though.

Sacred_Sora said:
They can't hide her beauty forever!!!

Little_Red

betch.
I'm a girl and I'm saying she is friggin hot! I would so bang her! Except she wants Sora, *sobs*:( oh well at least Roxas is hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back