• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

akiro-of-darknes

does anyone have any clue to why Kairi can only remember Riku and forget Sora's name and appearence, even though Sora was the last one of the two she saw

akiro-of-darknes

ShadoWanderer said:
There's a rumor that Namine supposedly taking people's memories of Sora and putting them into BHK. Meaning that BHK is living with false memories

So she took Kairi's memories?
but BHK does'nt know who Sora is so how can he have memories of Sora and not know who he is?

ShadoWanderer

Originally Posted BY akiro-of-daknes
but BHK does'nt know who Sora is so how can he have memories of Sora and not know who he is?
I mean that when the memories are being put into BHK the Sora part is replaced with him instead.
Like when Namine took Kairi out of Sora's memories in COM and put herself in Kairi's place.

akiro-of-darknes

ShadoWanderer said:
I mean that when the memories are being put into BHK the Sora part is replaced with him instead.
Like when Namine took Kairi out of Sora's memories in COM and put herself in Kairi's place.
Oh that makes sense but why would she assist in making a new Sora (kinda like the Riku replica )when she says that Sora needs him to become complete why not have just leave Sora as is?

Beakman's World

I highly doubt that the rumor is true, at the end of COM she and Sora promised to stay friends. If she was going to betray him again she could just call the Org. to come and take him out of his egg. I think something else is affecting people's memories of Sora, something more natural about his absense.

By the way, <cough> called it <cought>

DIZneyfan

Some one needs to kill that chick (namine), shes messin with their minds to much. BHK livin with fake memories? that would make me feel real bad for the guy. HEY maybe thats why we dont know his name! even he doesnt know! (completely serious here)

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
I don't think it's a rumor. Namine is probably taking Kairi's memories of Sora and turning them into memories of BHK. That's why she says, "Riku, that kid and I used to play together." By saying "that kid", she's not saying BHK's name which goes well with Nomura's plan of not giving away his name.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I'm not sure that kinda doens't make sense to me well, i g;uess I am slow.....

but it's another one of those things we have to wait for the game to come out for...

soccer_stalker

i think it's due to the worlds. why?

when the world return to normal, people shouldn't remember the whole event at all. because it's suppose to be a secret, so people start to forget all the thing, they'd think it's nothing bit a dream

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay this is how i think it is going down.

Namine is changing the memories of people close to sora, except those that she know AKA mickey, riku, and the support characters(donald and goofy). She is putting them into BHK and making the people forget sora all together, which explains how BHK knows sora, where as sora doesn't know BHK. Sora now has to get there memories out of BHKand back into those he loves, that is what I think he gave up in CoM, the ablity to know those people and for those people to forget him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back