• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxsweetbloodxx

Kairi is such a slut! I mean c'mon already! It's like (Kairi's mind) "Oh I'm gonna date Sora. But I'm also gonna date Riku. Hmm, yeah, that'll be perfect!" Geez, I hate her! Ack! Get her out of the game! Kill her off in Kingdom Hearts 3 (if there'll ever be one)! I CAN'T STAND HER! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE RIKU! Riku doesn't deserve a slut like her!!!! I mean seriously, she acts all nice. She isn't! She's a heartless in diguise! MUWHAHAHA! Yeah sure, she's one of the princesses of the heart. Are you sure she's not a princess of the heartless?! AHH! RUN AWAY RIKU AND SORA! KAIRI'S GOTTA BASEBALL BAT AND SHE'LL KNOCK YOUR HEADS OFF AFTER SHE DOES YOU TWO AND HITS HERSELF ON THE HEAD 'CAUSE SHE'S STUPID! AHH! -hides under bed- She'll get YOU next...

xxsweetbloodxx

umm....Kairi only likes Riku as a friend, but she has a crush on Sora. they both did have a crush on her but now only Sora likes her. Riku only likes her as a friend

No no no! She wants them both! Well, if she can't get one she'll get the other! SHE'S EVIL!!

xxsweetbloodxx

no she doesn't want them both. She only wants Riku back because he's her best friend sorta like a brother to her. She likes Sora alot and she's one of my favroite character's -_-

Yeah well, it SEEMS like she wants them both if you place CLOSER ATTENTION! Yuffie is so much better than Kairi, by far. And um, if I was ever in Kingdom Hearts, RIKU WOULD BE MINE AND I WOULD KILL KAIRI! MUWHAHAHAHAHA!

T

The_Guardian

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! HOW DARE U SAY THAT STUFF ABOUT KAIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAIRI IS ONE OF THE COOLEST (and cutest!) CHARACTERS IN KH!!!!!!!!!

UR THE JEALOUS SLUT!!!! KAIRI DOESN'T EVEN LIKE RIKU!!!!!!

wouldn't it be cool if kairi was a playable chara in KH2 ^ ^
O

Kira Haro

Unknown
-Calls the Local Asylum-

Worker: Hello?

Kira: Yes, hello, I'm calling to report in two crazed fan-girls from the KH2.net Forums.

Worker: Uh huh, I see. Well, can you tell me about what happened?

Kira: The two are fighting that Kairi is a slut doesn't deserve Riku.

Worker: Riku, from KH?

Kira: Yes, that Riku.

Worker: This is the 15th case this week, when will the chaos end.

Kira: Hairs are flying now and they're clawing their eyes out.

Worker: Is it that bad?

Kira: Yep.

Worker: We'll send in straight jackets in around 30 minutes or less.

[Hangup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back