• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi"s parents theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomcaesar

I think Ansem and Kairi's connection will become clearer in KH2.

Ack, that quote that you provided definitely proves that there is/was some "special connection" between Kairi and Ansem. The point that Ansem selectively chose Kairi to get in contact with the Key Blade Wielder, is note-worthy.

But I don't that quote refute the guys' theory. There is a high possibility of Ansem sending Kairi as a sort of undercover, so I doubt he will openly claim that the special girl is her daughter or not in his reports.

The real question is why did Ansem specifically choose Kairi? How did he come in to contact with her? Why does he have right/power to send off some innocent girl, separting her from others to an island? Why does Kairi have her special ability/power? Kairi and Ansem's relation is definitely gonna play a major role in KH2 I think.

Putting this into consideration, there might be a slight possibility that Kairi is Ansem's father (i really don't know). We have to wait to make further assumptions. But I doubt that Kairi is Namine's sister. If so, there should of been some reference in KH1 of Namine. Plus, Namine and Kairi were Sora's friend simultaneously right? If they were, I think either of them would have noticed that they were somewhat related... And that would be so weird! I wouldn't want to play around with my sister's friends :p!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back