• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi on TV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

i havent seen it fr a wile but if your talking about the girl on the beach running to the ocean with reddish hair then yes its kiari.

[edit] im sorry thats in asas

Parasite

i think he means in Traverse Town on the screen....

but i haven't noticed it

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
He's not asking whether Kairi is in DD, or announcing that she's on the T.V screens on the building, you rejects >_>

He's asking, why you think she is on the T.V screen in DD/ASAS... freakin read the first post before making yourself look like a jackass...

Aqnd if you didn't notice that kairi is on the many television screen on the giant building in the DD/ASAS video, then you can officially be deemed a retard <_<

sinharvest_angel

ok first the author of this thread is a girl, (found that out recently lol) and some people think that she is either the object or a search or the object of a possible conflict, possibly between Sora and Riku. no need to call people retards or flame them

Last edited:

Parasite

sinharvest_angel said:
ok first the author of this thread is a girl, (found that out recently lol) and some people think that she is either the object or a search or the object of a possible conflict, possibly between Sora and Riku. no need to call people rejects or flame

Ineed but i've noticed alot of people who will remain nameless seem to jump to conclusions and call people a retard and stuff....

BestKHPlayer

nope you guys are rejects. you dont read the stupid post and you post replys like uhhhh i dont know dedede, ya uhhh what he said who the crap cares what you say if you dont have an asnwer so ya muffinman is correct about you guys being stupid and rejects :)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
on the deep dive special movie why is kairi on the tv
maybe it has somethin to do wit riku or sora or the BHK(which i doubt) or even all three maybe it there because BHK has the oath keeper

KingBlade

by sinspire^
You mean to tell me some of you guys didn't see that?Who saw her on the srceen?I did.

sinharvest_angel

BestKHPlayer said:
nope you guys are rejects. you dont read the stupid post and you post replys like uhhhh i dont know dedede, ya uhhh what he said who the crap cares what you say if you dont have an asnwer so ya muffinman is correct about you guys being stupid and rejects :)

the question was y do u think she is on the screen, i already gave my relevent answer so i know u dont mean me, and tho some people havent read, and posted something different, at least it was related, u on the other hand havent posted anything related to this, yet all u do is call other ppl rejects, u know what get a freaking life ur a rejected wannabe, copying or agreeing what muffin says, no sh*t he doenst need a loser like u do repeat what he says, he's not an idiot like u, seriously stop calling in other ppl rejects, maybe u should read the first post and then post something related to it, some ppl just piss me the f*ck of, flaming other ppl, u dont even have a reasomn to flame or mock others get a life

sinharvest_angel

BestKHPlayer said:
the question was y do u think she is on the screen, i already gave my relevent answer so i know u dont mean me, and tho some people havent read, and posted something different, at least it was related, u on the other hand havent posted anything related to this, yet all u do is call other ppl rejects, u know what get a freaking life ur a rejected wannabe, copying or agreeing what muffin says, no sh*t he doenst need a loser like u do repeat what he says, he's not an idiot like u, seriously stop calling in other ppl rejects, maybe u should read the first post and then post something related to it, some ppl just piss me the f*ck of, flaming other ppl, u dont even have a reasomn to flame or mock others get a life

yuna:)

Well, I thought she was on there because the programers had nothing else to put on there. The setting(backgrond) is from twilight town at night...it's so awsome....i think i spelled "twilight" right, right?

BestKHPlayer

sinharvest_angel said:

Well atleast im not an idiot for posting twice like u :) and plus im not stupid like u. Also dont be a hypocrite you just posted something irrevelant too so uhhh STFU. Ill post something relevant, probably b/c she is important

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
ya its definetly not twilight town during the night. thats just doesnt make sense at all. anyway deep dive is just a Teaser Trailer like any other teaser it has nothing to do wit the Kh2 but the place do. cuz of the latest picture when sora and riku were battling out for some reason.

chosen destiny

can we just stick to the topic? i think there trying to tell us that kairi will have a bigger part than we think she will. i cant wait to see what role shell play in the game.
BestKHPlayer said:
Well atleast im not an idiot for posting twice like u :) and plust im not stupid like u. Also dont be a hypocrite you just posted some irrevelant too so uhhh STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back