• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jutsu vs Alchemy.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
i don't know they are both powerful ...and you can kill your self with both
(to much chakura

rikubaka67

Awards
as much as I love FMA, I'd have to go with the master Jutsu.....dude. because some of the jutsus (like turning invisible or the "shadow-clone jutsu (from Naruto)) would be really hard, if not impossible for any ordinary person to resist.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Yeah i don't know much about Naruto because Full Metal Alchemist is what i normally watch well that and i don't really like the voice actors for the anime. The line "Believe it" also gets on my nerves it's just stupid. I do like the manga for Naruto though so don't hate me. All i really know is that people can make clones of themselves, break the rules of physics, create fire and are really really strong. I know other things but not much more than that.

Fullmetal Blade

A master alchemist would have all the knowledge from the other side of the gate, so judging by what people can do with fake philosopher stones, someone with all this knowledge must have lots more power, and there's no telling what abilities that person may get. Also, a master alchemist might be able to artificially replicate certain jutsu, such as Garra's ability to manipulate sand, Sausuke's fireball jutsu, Choji's multisize jutsu, etc. Heck, this guy might be able to create and destroy matter at will for all we know! He could also be able to use alchemy on himself and regrow lost limbs, make his skin hard as diamond, (like Greed) who knows? I choose the alchemist because there are so many possibilities.

Last edited:

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
The jutsus would totally win. xP

There are hundreds of thousands of jutsus. They can go from healing, to attacking, to even illusions.

Alchemy is just breaking apart materials to turn them into something else, or to create chemicals into explosions, for an example. Someone could use a basic clone jutsu just to draw the attack from the alcemy or any other kind of attak to another direction. And, Rasengan? Chidori? .....Yeah.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
I go with Jutsu as much as I love Full Metal Alchemist and wishing I could have those powers.

Just look at the range of Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Tajitsu, at:

http://www.naruto-kun.com

Alchemy's limited and you can't heal yourself. It's just science.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I side with the masters of jutsu because you can have bloodlimits(sharingan, bayukagin, etc.) and the Kage bunshin(shadow divide) or tuju kage bunshin(multi-shadow divide) rasengan(Spiral), chidori(thousand birds), and forbidden moves, curesed marks, and finally specially enhanced weapons and scrolls!

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Princess Sakura said:
The jutsus would totally win. xP

There are hundreds of thousands of jutsus. They can go from healing, to attacking, to even illusions.

Alchemy is just breaking apart materials to turn them into something else, or to create chemicals into explosions, for an example. Someone could use a basic clone jutsu just to draw the attack from the alcemy or any other kind of attak to another direction. And, Rasengan? Chidori? .....Yeah.
well you could do that or you could create fire, dissintigrate things, freeze things, increase strength and speed and make a person nearly invincible via the blood seal and human alchemy which would create a homunculus.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
i'd have to go with jutsu's, since few alchemists would be powerful enough to do to much compared to someone like a hokage who knows all the jutsu's of their region. I mean sure in close range someone like scar (while not exatly an alchemist since he hates them, he only does 2 of the 3 steps to preforming alchemiy) who can implode someone on touch would possibly kill a ninja, yet unless a ninja was cocky enough to come close range for a jutsu attack, i'd doubt the situation would happen to often

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Just because they're master alchemist, doesn't mean they are in top physical shape. Most alchemists probaly couldn't keep up with the speed and power of a shinobi. It would be a close fight, but a ninjas genjutsu would fool the alchemist and the ninjutsu would deal the killing blow.

Fullmetal Blade

If an alchemist could manipulate the matter within his own body he could be able to increase his own strength, speed, and defense, manipulate his body's chemicals, (stop self from passing out, stimulate rapid cell growth (a.k.a. healing), increase thinking speed possibly) he could merge his cells with his opponent's, (similar to one of the sound ninjas, Sakon I think) he could change his bone structure and use them to attack, (which is Kimimaru's Bloodline Trait)

Also, if he managed to get close enough to a ninja's Shadow Clone, he could turn it into a bomb and hurl it back at the ninja. Manipulating the brain's chemicals, he might be able to place the ninja under something similar to a Genjutsu. (and since he didn't use chakra, a handseal won't release the victim)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back