• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just to confirm...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's better out of the Kingdom Hearts series or the Metal Gear Solid series?

• Kingdom Hearts!

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • Metal Gear Solid!

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Niether!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equally Good!

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdogthebomb09

I heard that Tetsuya Normura was going to announce somthing about Kingdom Hears at the next Square-Enix party. Is that true? ALSO, here's a little poll I think is interesting.

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Ahhhh...its hard to pick which one is better! D: ....so I'll pick both......but still kh is gonna win cause its a kh site not a MG. >.<

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i like them both equally, i love the metal gear solid series just as much as the kh series so ill say both.

C

Charlie

-Dawn- said:
Why Metal Gear Solid?? T_T Couldn't you pick something else?

-Ehh who really knows the real reason why jdog decided to have Metal Gear Solid compared to any other game as a selection? I may not know myself, but I DO know that M.G.S is a pretty good game to me, however it's fun to say that the KH series wins me over regardless (for various reasons etc), so my vote will be out to that.

{ x } KH

;)

C

Charlie

Dark Essence said:
:/ Why you people being so mean to Metal Gear.. T_T

lol I wasn't being mean or criticizing Metal Gear, I just said that eventhough I have a strong liking for the game, I prefer playing KH instead of it.

:cool: But I see your point.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
<_< Why is there a neither choice.......who would actually pick niether! :mad: ....I'm gonna go crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back