• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just some thoughts...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.DiZ.

read my long trail of thoughts... if u want...

i guess my pick up story from the end of KHII would be like:

at Destiny Islands, where Kairi found that bottle and RIku, Sora, and Kairi read it, itd probably say something like,

"Sora, i hope u got this, its the King and the worlds are back in danger. Sora, we need you, Riku, and Kairi to help me, Donald, and Goofy protect the worlds again. i sent Donald and Goofy out with a Gummi Ship to pick u fellas up and come to the castle.

King Mickey"

so like they got there and Yen Sid is there, and he congures up some kinda weird mumbo jumbo spell and summon a big hole in the shape of a big heart. they enter, and it cuts away to Ven, Terra, and Aqua. and the story drops from them. then u start to play as Ven with Terra and Aqua by ur sides. see below...

i got an idea of how Kingdom hearts III MIGHT be like....

just imagine, playing as Ven(cuz hes most likely the main character, in relation with Sora in KHI and II), running around and killing big and bad ass heartless alongside Terra(as Goofy) and Aqua(as Donald naturally). and well, the King would be non other than King Mickey himself.. or maybe even a dad or granddad... but still, someone who looks like King Mickey... the Crossroads, Sunset Horizons, and then getting called away from(some what) paradise, and have to go into battle and defeat the UEM from opening Kingdom Hearts. in relation, UEM would be like Ansem Heartless(from KHI) and Xemnas(from KHII) and DS would be like evil Riku(KHI) and Pete(KHII)... wearing that armor would be SWEET!!!!!!! what do you think?

sorry for the ramble, just thinkin out loud... f

swizzle

You are such a drag..
itd be pretty sweet to play as terra with kind of a new gameplay, like god of war 1 and 2, or maybe like chaos legions. that gameplay is pretty cool. i would love to be able to switch between good and evil, like in ultimate spiderman, switch between terra or ven and hte uem. thatd be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back