• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just some info.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

Ok its about the org and im posting it to get it out of my mind...

I keep hearing the question " how come the org members dont have their hearts back even when kingdom hearts was sealed?" Well i was thinking and i came up with all these thoughts....

Maybe its because The org members are the people that Ansem experimented on and that brought me to the idea " their hearts are the hearts that made the original heartless", then i got the idea " maybe THEY are the source of the heartless that have come back once more.." but then came to me " if they get their hearts backs, wouldnt the heartless go away for good since their hearts make up the real heartlesses??"

Well if anyone wants to add to this message or answer my ideas plz post ahead, and if this was posted before then just lock it please and thank you!!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Whoa! Zubine, I never thought of that before.
That's a very awesome theory...
But there's this prick in the back of my mind that is hesitant to believe...
But I don't believe this has any flaws...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Dang! I always thought that the "You're the source of all the heartless" was pointing at Riku! That's pretty good.....

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
so the org members are the cause of so much heartless??
-heartless=darkness
unless its the 1's made by ansem...
-if they were the cause of heartless...wouldnt they b able 2 control them..and not the nobodies?
-the heartless are after ppl w/ strong hearts..why would the org members (nobodies) cause heartless 2 appear?
-the only 1 that can summon heartless is riku..and villains...unless the org members went in2 the darkness...

unknown123

DrkNessOfHeart said:
so the org members are the cause of so much heartless??
-heartless=darkness
unless its the 1's made by ansem...
-if they were the cause of heartless...wouldnt they b able 2 control them..and not the nobodies?
-the heartless are after ppl w/ strong hearts..why would the org members (nobodies) cause heartless 2 appear?
-the only 1 that can summon heartless is riku..and villains...unless the org members went in2 the darkness...
what about the one at beast castle he sommens heartlessand the new one with the long hair sommen them to so it couls still be real

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
you never see an org member summon heartless in fabled countryside...
you do see heartless there, but everywhere sora goes they go. The heartless are after Sora's heart.
The org members summon the nobodies.

darkmark

Does anyone know who the blue org.member is from the trailer. His name please, and maybe his picture.

Zubine

As for the few people that are asking "how come the org members are the cause of so many heartless?" Well its like this in my mind...

Its not the org embers themselves that are the cause of the heartless, but the org members hearts that are doing all this chaos of heartless, meaning there's maybe 13 original heartless (ones without the heartless symbol) and btw i have no idea where this is leading but yea....

This raise another question in my mind " If diz is ansem, wouldnt the org wana kill him or somthing? Insted i see them joining with DiZ (even thou diz is screwing them over)"

But like i said before....i have no idea where im going with this idea so anyone's free to use it however they want for any other better/more develoved ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back