• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just posing a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

anyone know the rating of kh2? i think (and hope) it will be teen because of the darker, more mature themes in it. and, in CoM, axel said hell once! omg! so yeah correct me if im wrong but i really wanna know

Oathkeeper1313

No body knows (I think) at least not me im hoping for at least the newfangled E 10+ rating (everyone ten and up)

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
omg yeah he did say hell <gasp> they shouldve rated that t for teens lol jk i hope it isnt rated t because i have younger friends who arent allowed to play t games and i want to discuss this game with as many people as possible outside the forums

O

Orochi Yashiro

remember kids, ffx was rated teen because of the first scene, in which geosageano (a giant fish) kills another fish, showing the only bloody scene in the game. thank you square, for that moment of gore.

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
It probably will be rated teen...afterall it is darker than the first game and they do go deeper into the storyline, which may confuse younger kids.

Kel_Droma

thats y it was rated teen lol omg

have u ssen some of the cartoons kids watch they are gory or at least disgusting well far worse than a fish eating a bigger fish cmon.

and it probly will be teen im sure there will be some language but not to extreme. but it might be e i mean ive heard kids with language that would make a nun gasp in mortification.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
You forget that American dubbers have the unmatched talent of taking a perfectly good, normal,everyday piece of dialogue from a Japanese game and stucking candyfloss to it with pritt stik to make it 'suitable for a younger audience'. In other words, incredibly fluffy and often what the people say donesn't even sound like natural dialogue..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back