• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just one simple little question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicyboix12

Awards
In KH2, I forgot what combination of buttons you press to reset back to the main menu. Does it still work in KH2 anyways? Cuz I remember it works in KH1 also. But I forgot the combination! :bored:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
...As far as I know, there isn't one. o_O
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember any...

Apollo

Silver Member
I wish kh2 had one it would save time when I want to load a new game.

SifeOner

you press r1, r2, l1, l2, start, and select at the same time. idk if it works in kh2, but by what im hearing, it doesnt work.

Juicyboix12

Awards
you press r1, r2, l1, l2, start, and select at the same time. idk if it works in kh2, but by what im hearing, it doesnt work.

Agh, still doesn't work, I think they didn't have the main menu reset for KH2 :sleep:

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
nope, KH2 doesn't have the reset, idk y. i tried a million times, read the booklet that comes with the game, and the strategy guide, but no mentions either. whereas my KH1 ones do.

and yea, like SifeOner said, press r1,r2,l1,l2, start, and select simultaneously (for kh1)

Cicero

Visionary
For a PS2; R1+R2+L1L2+start+select is always the reset combination, if it doesn't work than the game doesn't support this, and probably doesn't have a reset button at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back