• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just for shaking this question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorablader

havent you notice that on kh in deep jungle when jane pass the slides the first one its the tower of twilight town and sora says "i know this place but how if i only lived in my island" so my theorie is that maybe sora lived in twilight with namine cause she also said that she knew sora but then in any reason she erased his memorie and thats when he ended on destiny iisland so what do you think. :confused:

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
no ...just no...cus 1st wat he saw i think was hollow bastion 2) the memories were of kairi in hollow bastion ..or riku
and 3) CoM or kh2 werent in development at the time so they didnt make namine or twilight town..

sorixed

Dattebayo!
That was hallow bastion plus namine wasn't even real to sora when she lived at the island with him they were fake memories.

Heartless1990

Sora said that quote but don't forget he carried Kairi's heart on him. Kairi was born on Hollow Bastion. Sora only "remembered" the scenery because of Kairi's heart.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
No. Just no. HTis has been discussed thousands of times before, but I won't flame you since the threads that have proved it have long since been gone.

HollowBastian.jpg

That's just explains it all. I'm sure that KL, Monkey, KS or Muffin can agree with me on this:

The slide in Deep Jungle is Hollow Bastion, before Ansem's experiments altered and destroyed it's calm appearence.

Banned
sorablader said:
ok thanks now i see im a little late wrong but still next time ill search for true theroies. :p

Wow. So quickly convinced. Many people who posted these theories tried so hard to fight the facts, and to admit that their theory was wrong.

LOL A little off topic, but I remember this theory a while back that Anti-Sora as GEU. Everyone pwned them quickly, but fought very hard, trying to find loopholes their statements. Eventually, there was so much facts to disprove it, but they refused to believe it. The topoc died, and the starter never actually admitted that they were wrong (which I find annoying). I dare someone to revive that thread LOLZ.

Heartless1990

The Mods are on vacation? o.o

Sigh...all the people I knew on the forums barely post on the front page anymore (neither do I)

Don't know how long this wait will be >.>

Banned
mr_drew_champloo said:
noobie question but how do I get a pic for my sig

Not here buddy. Look in the help topics.

As for closing, why don't you just contact a mod instaed of spamming the topic up??

Forget it ... i'll do it ...

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Problem has been solved, I think this'll only attract some random flames. sorablader, if you think you have a new theory about this or further want to discuss it, PM me and I'll re-open it. :p

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back