• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just Dual-Wielding? Or Something More?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsANobody

ok....so assuming that you have played KH.....

does anyone think that it is weird that you can now Dual-Wield in kh2? but you couldnt in the first? OR THE FACT that the only time you see Sora Dual-Wielding is when he is Fused (or whatever) with Donald or Goofy?

where im tryin to go with this is.....
you have seen the pic of the BHK Dual-Wielding, right?? ..here.....
6efd5t.jpg

well what im tryin to say is that...since Sora can not duel wield without Donald or Goofy....how come BHK can?...so my theory is...that BHK could be a Fuse of some 2 people...that would explain the black and white clothes that the BHK is wearing...and the black and white tape he has on his fingers.....

what do you guys think?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i was thinking about that too. thats not cool that Sora can only wield one and the BHK 2. he has to be a fusion or sumthin. godd theory

surfer1593

cool theory it could possibly be the truth but what does that mean for the game

S King

I was thinking about this to. From what I can see, two hearts are needed to wield two keyblades: Sora + Donald/Goofy = Dual wielder

But BHK does seem to defy this, so BHK having two hearts (or a fusion) could explain.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Sora already had two hearts in kh. His and kairi's. So i dun really think two hearts are needed.

Duckboy

Website
www.likeathousandwords.com
I honestly don't think there's anything very special behind the reason they decided to have duel wielding in this game. The developers probably just thought it would amp up the fun and gameplay a little bit more if you could weird two weapons intead of one.

Halo 2 did the exactly same thing.

lopezblade

u all have good point maybe because bhk is twilight and sora is light it really good thread
or maybe no cant be
ps blonde hair kid love your sign
im a boy , look at my sign

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
i thougth vabout that 2 cause why would the main character coul not dual wield and a character could without a fusion yours is a good explanation it could also be that bhk cauise he stil a beginner in keyblade figthing and they heartless vare strongen so that they gave him 2 to give him more attack so he would be stronger but that would mean he s waeker with 2 than sora with 2

:sage:

omg! omg! omg!

that makes so much unbelievable sense!! that would explain why BHK looks at his hands and it looks like he's wondering "who am i?"

the only question is who could it be?

who is known for having the oblivion? who is known for having the oathkeeper?
riku and kairi. but that wouldn't be cool. we don't want any hermaphrodites in the game.

oh well. great theory.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
BHK could be a fusion. But maybe someone with Sora
becase he does kinda look like him- just a little.
But if BHK is the Duel-wielding Unknown in ASAS then
why would he ask "Where's Sora?"

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Thanks. You just got me thinking again- (after I had
given up)- to wait for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back