• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Okay if the bald guy is Xehanort and so is the lab assistant that worked for Ansem then I have a thought. Okay in the game Resident Evil 0 the main enemy (dont know his name) was gun'd down by Wesker but his leach Zombie thing kept him alive and made him look and feel young so he could get back at Wesker. My guess is that some thing like this happened with Xehanort. My guess The DS, heartless, or some Nobody kept him alive too so he could get back at Terra and Micky at the payment of his memories. This is just a thought you can flame if you want I dont care I hear worse things from Husef when I get him PO.
bowchickawowwow

The betwixt mind

The Ds is Xehanorts Apprentice. But u maybe on to something with this. Maybe it has to do with when he opened Kingdom hearts in the secret movie. Perhaps that gave him his youth but at a price. And his memory was taken.

ordaXjn

yeah...maybe when he turned young again he lost his powers to open kingdom hearts anymore...and then he started to get an orginization going for other people whose memories were taken away so they could all get their memories back from what took them in the first place.....Kingdom Hearts...so all the nobodies tried to find a way to summon kingdom hearts again

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
yeah...maybe when he turned young again he lost his powers to open kingdom hearts anymore...and then he started to get an orginization going for other people whose memories were taken away so they could all get their memories back from what took them in the first place.....Kingdom Hearts...so all the nobodies tried to find a way to summon kingdom hearts again

Other than Xemnas, Roxas, and Namine, the rest of the Organization had their memories. =/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Resident Evil Zero bit I only slightly understand, but remember how when Ansem the Wise took in Xehanort, Xehanort couldn't remeber his past, but he had great intelligence and a hunger to learn, possibly a remnant of the life he couldn't remember when he was Master Xehanort. Also, you know how in the Org all the names have an X added and are jumbled up, do you reckon that Xehanorts original name was like Xehanort without the X and then jumbled?
Hopefully someone else could help elaborate on the original name theory cos im not too good at explaining things! it's meant to be a reference like when the nobodies join the org they get a new name and identity

MasterXOblivion7

The Ds is Xehanorts Apprentice. But u maybe on to something with this. Maybe it has to do with when he opened Kingdom hearts in the secret movie. Perhaps that gave him his youth but at a price. And his memory was taken.

You made an interesting comment. Maybe the same thing that happened to Sora in CoM happened to Xehanort in the past: losing his memories for a greater price/prize/power. (Maybe his youth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back