• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I just had a thought. You know how it's been revealed DiZ really wants to bash the Organization from the inside? And didn't he help Riku out in CoM, meaning that they're nicer to each other than most?

so saying, there's that scene in the room that looks like Hollow Bastion when DiZ is sitting and you see that 'person' in the Org. clothes walking by. I forgot what the quote was but it was something like: don't let (someone) know of our plans.

i'm quite sure that someone was quoted to be Ansem. then we see those spiked wheels on the table. for a while we assumed it to be Axel but it turns out the two don't exactly get along so who the hell would DiZ be talking to? Would it be Riku? and if so, would it be Riku who's the mole in the Organization and tear it into pieces?

BTW, if Riku's a mole so he's part of the Organization, what's his number?

collapsingstar

yeah that "person" was riku and the someone they dont want to know their plans is probably sora donald and goofy or the organization

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Shirozora said:
I just had a thought. You know how it's been revealed DiZ really wants to bash the Organization from the inside? And didn't he help Riku out in CoM, meaning that they're nicer to each other than most?

so saying, there's that scene in the room that looks like Hollow Bastion when DiZ is sitting and you see that 'person' in the Org. clothes walking by. I forgot what the quote was but it was something like: don't let (someone) know of our plans.

i'm quite sure that someone was quoted to be Ansem. then we see those spiked wheels on the table. for a while we assumed it to be Axel but it turns out the two don't exactly get along so who the hell would DiZ be talking to? Would it be Riku? and if so, would it be Riku who's the mole in the Organization and tear it into pieces?

BTW, if Riku's a mole so he's part of the Organization, what's his number?

*Perhaps Diz plans to utilize Riku's powers to take down the ORG...that's why Diz behaves so suttle around him.
*It wasn't HB, it was believed to be Twilight Town.
*These are more..questions..than a thought. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back