• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a thought but....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexaeus

could Terra= Xehanort(not MX)? i mean now that i think about it with BBS when you look over to KH2: FM+ that cutscene where Xemnas enters the secret section of the lab, where the suit of armor is... it'd only make sense that Terra would refer to the suit as an old friend since its Aqua's. its only a thought though....usually my thoughts are wrong. typically i don't think soo......(well barely at least) and the hair is almost the same.... i mean not much else could make sense.(that i can think of)

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Maybe.

Though, then how the f**k did Sora fight Terra in FM+ lol

KH2 and KF2: FM+ both kinda didn't make sense to me, and I think Tetsuya Nomura's just making crap up along the way :p

I liked KH1's story better, when Sora was the only Keyblader (until the end...) and heartless were the only bad guys really (though Org. XIII is cool, heartless are a much more suitable enemy)

BBSC358/2Days

Maybe Xemnas is Mckey's Evil Twin Brother
kingdom_hearts2_conceptart_MSacm.png

kh2_fm_cutscene_mickey.jpg

B

Blade5468

It's a possible thought, and almost everyone in the fandom accepted it as the most likely case:X
Although I can't really deny it, since it's so possible, I wouldn't want to believe it.

'DeVour

Maybe.

Though, then how the f**k did Sora fight Terra in FM+ lol

That wasn't really Terra. It was just his suit of armor come to life supposedly. Lingering Sentiment.

Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody. Ansem is Xehanorts heartless.

Xehanort's story: "Found in Radiant Garden not knowing anything of his past. Ansem the Wise (Not the heartless,. Thats two different people) discovered him. He (Xehanort) was said to possess supernatural powers." pretty much a summary of how Xehanort came into the story. We basically know nothing of his past so far.

HOWEVER, Xemnas knows alot more than Xehanort himself and Ansem Seeker of Darkness (The Heartless)

Summary; Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody. Xemnas has more memory of Xehanort's past than Xehanort himself. Xemnas remembered Aqua's armor. If Xehanort saw it, he probably wouldn't have remembered.

It's very possible Terra is Xehanort. Xehanort just can't remember while Xemnas does.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
but you also have to remember that xehanort supposedly lost all memory of his past when he was found, only remembering the name "Xehanort". It's possible that he later remembered his past but highly unlikely, especially if Xehanort fell to darkness and lost all his memory. I don't know how a nobody would know or remember more than their "somebody" since they inherit the memories of their somebody.

I hope Terra =/= Xehanort because that's too predictable if they are the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back