• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaAlphaNoodle

well, i'm new to this forum, and this is my first post, so, i'd like to say hi! Well, i had recently watched the final mix + secret ending and some other cut scenes, and i was wondering any1 other than me thought the guy at the ending of the secret ending was sora? Or had anything to do w/ sora? He reminds me of Sora, I also read in many posts that they're new characters, and some of u have foundout names? so, thx guys.

TwistedHeartz

Some people call the Blue Haired Female Soldier, "Aqua" And the Roxas look a like, "Ven". Some people said the Brown haired one is a younger Xehanort, But none is confirmed officially yet lol. D:

DaAlphaNoodle

i mean, i know that we know almosy nothing about the characters, but i was wondering if i was the only one thinking that the grown haired guy looked like an older sora. Very Older.

taa

yeah i thought it was sora too untill i watched it a little more. look closely and you'll find dif things about him :closedeyes:

Endgame

:D
It's not Sora. It was stated by the series' creator that the three knights were new characters. This is old information.

Also, don't refer to the knights as Aqua and Ven, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back