• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a question (spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkleman168

Right at the end, when riku and sora are at that beach, which world is that meant to be on? TWTNW?? Also, in the mansion at twilight town, theres that room wiv the broken table. upon examing it it says only a bi blast could have made that. which blast??

These questions have been buggin me for ages lol

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Right at the end, when riku and sora are at that beach, which world is that meant to be on? TWTNW??

I don't know. It might be inside Kingdom Hearts or it could be it's own world. Because Sora and Riku were teleported there from Kingdom Hearts.
All I know is that the Organization must have also had a link to it, because Xemnas and Roxas also met there.

Also, in the mansion at twilight town, theres that room wiv the broken table. upon examing it it says only a bi blast could have made that. which blast??

The blast that sent the mansion into ruins. :)
Could have been caused by the Organization or by DiZ.

gosox333

Right at the end, when riku and sora are at that beach, which world is that meant to be on? TWTNW?? Also, in the mansion at twilight town, theres that room wiv the broken table. upon examing it it says only a bi blast could have made that. which blast??

These questions have been buggin me for ages lol

that world is the realm of darkness. and for your other question i dont know. its one of the many other stupid unexplained mysteries of kh2

D

Deleted member 36435

omg did you itiots play this first Kingdom Hearts its the Destiny Islands

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
...The blast...look above it, you see something where the chandler was, beside that table examine the chandler beside it and it says something like "This must have made a massive blast"

=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back