• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Judgment. <Open Challenge>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryfe

Meh, basically I created a new character. And, well, I want to test him out. He's still not quite completed, but I would like to get a general idea and response to somethings I have done.

Let's begin:

Name:
Democritus – “Judge of the People”
Location: Currently resides in Nexus in a meditative state; awakened when it is ‘time’.

Appearance:

The mere appearance of Democritus is indeed a beautiful sight to behold. His skin is the utmost clarity with a mix of white and brown. The combination leaves a tan color that reflects the light in such a way that it makes it glisten. From there on, his face matches perfectly to his skin. His eyes are light blue with a faint touch of silver, making for a boyish look and calm appearance. His hair is messy with a silver tint that falls just below his eyebrows. His lips are a faded pink color and match his skin entirely.

His body is muscular and holds a sense of awe upon gazing. The muscles seem to fall just into place to make it seem as though he is buffer than he really his. His body is seemed to be built for an all-around purpose, but it is hard to say. He seems to put no effort into attaining his physique, but some say it is due to meditation. His body on the other hand seems to hold no special tattoos or symbols except one. This symbol is on his left hand and it seems to glow whenever he is near somebody as if it is telling him something. However, his body can’t be seen with his overall armor that is on him.

A greenish tinted tunic lies atop his skin, covering his upper body. It is made of fine silk and holds a loose feeling. The tunic is told to redirect flows of magic to his lower body. On his lower-body holds a tight black legging that stretches from his waist down to his ankles. The fabric of that tightness is made from raw material and is said to prevent magic, but this has yet to be tested. His hands and feet hold skintight clothing as well, made with the same fabric as the leggings. These are used to counter magic use by extending his hands out in front of him. With this small padding, his symbol still shines bright even through the black.

The real image that Democritus is known for is that of his armor which covers his entire body except hands. Having a silver crust and the same aquamarine tint as his undergarments, the armor seems to bring out a magnificent view. His upper-body has a layered breastplate for added protection. It seems to shrink with each layer so that the top is half the size of the bottom portion. The whole thing is a tight feel, giving for movement. It holds a few diamonds on the sides the glisten and shine in the light. The upper portion of the breastplate holds a neck guard that extends to the bottom of Democritus’ chin whereas the bottom portion goes to extend past his waist and flails off. The flailed off section has a leaf like pattern.

The shoulders of the armor also stands high and proud. It first starts off with a portion extending to the chin, then goes flat to follow the shoulder, and then up again to the tip of the ear before going back down in a curved fashion. The sides of the outer ones hold the same diamonds as the plate. The bottom portion extends in layers past his butt to the top of his thighs, but only in the back portion. It holds diamonds as well, connecting the gold plated trim on the inside.

His arms are not covered except for the forearms and shoulders. The area in-between is the green tunic. His forearm protection is that of a silver band that wraps around multiple times. It is like an armguard, but with it covering the whole arm. It entwines in and out of the middle fingers to secure it. It is skin tight, but nevertheless, it needs to be removed with these portions that extend.

His legs are the same as the rest of his body, but somewhat the same. Starting at the mid-thigh range, it curves and holds true to his leg pattern. The area between the start of the armor and his waist is where the tunic comes down. It is loose and trails off to the back more than the front. It is layered in the similar fashion as his breastplate, but goes vertically up. So, the bottom of the layers would be at the top, the middle at the knee-caps, and the last layer at the shins. It is laced with a golden trim and the shins of a small amount of diamonds. The real spectacle is the silver knee-plate. It holds the pieces together, but if you look at it, you can see your reflection. It is quite unique. His armored boots that are on his feet extend up to his shin guards loosely, but tight at the feet. It holds the same gold trim as the leggings, but diamonds are etched in there like the breast plate.

The last and final area is that of his helmet. Unlike the rest of his armor, his helmet is only on during battle. It is layered like the rest of his armor as well. Starting at the face, it is the top layer and each receding layer goes back. The small armor portion that fills the back of his head is lowered in, leaving the receding layers more outwards. The face itself holds one massive slit for the eyes and not mouth opening. The top of the helmet is extended upwards and tilted back, much like cat ears or horns. However, it is to match the layers going backwards. The outline of the helmet is lined with gold trim like the rest of his armor, but the mid top section for the outline holds a leaf like pattern.

Ordnance:

~Asgeirr

The most formidable and only weapon Democritus carries. A spear, carried or strapped to his back at all times, usually tends to emit a sort of shifting light. This light tends to change from black to white randomly. The tip of the spear is one of the most unique parts of Asgeirr. It most resembles a blade, in which it is curved and fashioned liked one. The blunt side of the spear starts from the pole and ascends up within a few inches; from there it goes back down and flat again for a few more inches before a small spike. After that, it goes back down and continues this before repeating and then curves to form the tip. The tip curves back down to the bottom and eventually even out before curving into the middle of the blade and back out again in a long process. Then a small spike is formed and recedes back into the pole. The blade is made of the finest matter and anti-matter (separated accordingly) and contains all the elements, making it a formidable weapon upon striking.

The pole is very similar in that it contains the same materials as the blade. However, it has a small ring that attaches the blade to the pole. The pole extends downwards to about the size of a full-grown man. It is charcoal black to counter balance his armor. Along with being black, it has gold etchings of many languages bearing down the sides that read “Before death, one must endure judgment”. The very bottom of the pole has a small extension in which a small triangle lies. With so many elements and the like that fortify its properties, the spear is unbreakable and unable to be manipulated by telekinesis.

Asgeirr was forged by Democritus himself. It was said it took a century to finally create, since the materials spread out over so many plains of existence. It was soon dipped in light and dark properties simultaneously to give it its eerie light. When it was finished, Asgeirr was said to have been the “Spear of Judgment”. When it was finally resting in Democritus’ hands after it was completed, the power surged through him and made him more powerful than before. And from there, its true abilities are a mysterious, in which it ranges according to Democritus’ power. It may unleash a hellish storm or a tranquil essence to counter the being before him.

Abilities:

Considered the ‘Judge’ of the Omniverse, there is only really one thing that comes to mind: judgment. This judgment is not an ability, but really, a way to decide the fat of someone. The way this is decided is that of the opposing user, making his abilities transfer and change according to the opponent’s strength. Now, there is two ways he can judge people:

Sinful – If the opponent’s background consists of treacherous sins and the like, he will most likely be immediately setting them into a course of their own demise. Using their weaknesses as a form of attack, the end result seems to be that of utter annihilation. However, that is only a worse case scenario. There is plenty of sins that will resolve in far less punishment than that of destruction.

Holiness – If the opponent’s background consists of a holy form, also known as being a ‘good guy’, he will immediately praise these and set them on their way. This praising is also known as a helping hand and the like. However, if their time is near, he will ease their pain and suffering and ultimately kill them to send them on their way.

To determine what a person falls under, Democritus will frequently ask questions and judge them on his own accord. He will always peer into their background with these questions and finally set them into a category.

However, there is one true power that Democritus has and that is Order. This ability comes with his job, since a judge establishes Order. Order is that which opposes Chaos, but can or can’t be harmful.

Personality:

His personality is a serious one. He always takes what he does seriously and hardly ever laughs or makes jokes. Everything he says or does contains wisdom. He will, on occasion, speak metaphorically and that is the only out of context thing he does. He holds no friends for sooner or later, he will have to pass judgment on them. From this, he adapted a ‘neutral’ way of speaking. Or that of a very calm and passive voice.

Bio:

-Coming Later

Theme Song: "Caught in the Middle" - Project 86

~~~~~~

The morning mist would give anyone an ominous feeling. The opened field would rustle in the wind, sweeping a new day onto the planet. The air was thick and moist, but the ground was dry and barren. Mountains swarmed the northern edges while a forest to the south. It was, in fact, a peaceful and tranquil place that will soon be torn apart.

~~~~~~

Anyways, there he is. Feel free to join. This is NOT continuum, but merely a way to test this character. Please limit it to a one on one battle. Judge if you want, but I doubt it will matter as I come to an agreement with most things.

Participants:
1) Stryfe
2) Azanulbizarë

Judges:
1) Mr. ||Redux||
2)
3)

Last edited:

Q

Banned
Interesting character. I suppose I could fight him, but I'm just too tierd to do so right now.
Judge? And I'll fight him if no one else comes - which I extremely doubt.

A

Azanulbizare

Azanulbizarë would gladly accept your challenge, so long as he is returned the favor. A Template for Ridl? Soon... Yes, maybe tonight, or tomorrow, as Bizare has found the free time to actually extend upon the concept that is Ridl.

Stryfe

@ Mr. ||Redux|| : You can judge if you so wish. I personally don't care.

@ 'Azanulbizarë ' : I love how you speak in third person. If you post the template BEFORE anyone else does, I'll gladly accept your challenge. ;D

A

Azanulbizare

Name: Ridl, “the Fool”

Nickname:
Ridl has been called many things; The Con, Hoodwink, Zero… whatever you call me, is obviously up to you.​

Ridl cannot tell. He remembers the number 7, that is all. I am sorry.​

Quote:
“A headless man had a letter to write; it was read by a man who had lost his sight. The dumb repeated it word for word; And deaf was he who listened and heard.”​

Ridl wanders the plains and hilly tops. He has seen many planets, has seduced many women, but his thirst for pleasure has never been quenched, for he has naught a clue what he thirsts for. Or perhaps Ridl is just a fool, in search of some artificial pleasantry.​

Residence:
As Bizare has stated before, Ridl is a wandering fool – though, there is one place he is allowed to call home – Tower Riddlestone, spire of the Riddle Master (Which has recently been destroyed, much to his dislike). Ridl spends most of his time in the Twisted Treasury, where he keeps every riddle he’s ever written – one million and seven, to be exact.​

Theme Song:
Plunder ~ Bloodsimple​

Parents:
Ridl’s parents are Chaos and Banter, for he is their heir.​

Siblings:
Dupe and Droll are his siblings, for he shares in their laughter.​

Married:
Married to Sanity, Ridl is, for she completes him.​

Children:
Father to Madness and Oddity, Ridl raises them with care.

~ Ridl likes many things; though, he hates many things as well. The straight-edge and the common, he cannot stand, for his devil-may-care attitude captivates his existence. Bizarre is his view on things, for he sees not with his fleshy eyes, but with the “Vision of the Glass,” through the minds eye. With this, he can see every being for what it truly is – a sixth sense, if you will allow.

He is an oddity – his visual perceptions are like none other. He wields little care for others, and despises the boring and dull, for they have no real sense of being. Ridl can be dark and ominous, or light-hearted and promising – his attitude depends solely on what his wishes are; for, if he wishes it, it will transpire. Zero is also known to have a bit of an obsessive compulsive disorder – very minor, but apparent nonetheless. For instance, he repeats many words – he does not know why. This proves to be a bit of a nightmarish division of content, as the OCD conflicts with his very nature – that is, unpredictable and chaotic.

Ridl bears no hatred, holds no grudges – he is too much of a fool to do so, even though the level of his intellect far exceeds most entities. Ridl would aid just as easily he would destroy, and his bizare opinions, actions, thoughts and beliefs don’t really help the psychotic outbreaks. He is, metaphorically put, a manifest of respect and fear – feared for of his volatility, and respected for his neutral stand of many things, even though his disposition may be swayed quite frequently – like that of a rampant sea.​

Stryfe

Alright, bizare, quite the interesting fellow you have there. =D

Do you wish to post first or shall I?

A

Azanulbizare

The honor is yours, says Bizare - this is, after all, your battle.

I await your post, Stryfe.

Stryfe

The silence in the air deepened, as if it were predicting something. The grass swirled and blew, giving off a feeling of hate and love, light and dark, good and evil. There was something that was going to happen in this pathetic little stretch of life they call a planet. It was building up and soon it will hit down. Hard. Nothing that was going to prevent what will transpire here. There was only nature, no animals or the like. And then it hit.

A bright white pillar connected with the solid ground, cutting through the dense air as if it were nothing. The light smashed the ground around it, forming a small crater and an aftermath of winds. Inside the crater was a kneeling man, no, a being. His silver tinter armor was still glowing bright from the light, giving off a presence of a God-Like being. In his right hand was a spear of sorts, smashed vertically in the ground next to him. When the light seemed to vanish from his body, movement occurred. Small, but there. His helmet shifted up to look where he was at, and it gently shook side to side as if it were disgusted.

Finally reaching a standing position using the spear as leverage, his true body could be seen. His eyes pierced through the darkness that was beneath his helmet, giving off a piercing sensation of sorts. Still gripping his spear, he moved it slightly and smashed it once more in the ground, creating sparks from the connection. Its tint seemed to change color, dark to white, white to dark.

"Thou who hast awakened me, show thy self," he started with a clear voice, not muffled by the helmet, "I have a few questions for thee."

His feet dragged along the ground as he walked into the open plain of wilderness. Each step seemed to be as if he were floating on air, for when he stepped, the grass moved with him in his direction. His spear was still at his side as if he were using it for balance, much like an old man does with a cane. The colors of which were still changing effortlessly. Upon stopping, the wind grazed his back and flailed his revealed tunic. He was awakened. Democritus, the judge.

(Sorry, I hate opening posts)

A

Azanulbizare

The wind muffled. Its hollow voice, ill-conceived and distraught by misfortune, tickled the lobe of Ridl’s left ear – fully manifested, it had become, so he could immerse himself entirely in the pleasure of his dual-spirit orchestra. Beethoven's Moonlit Sonata... His visionless face was darkness, his disposition, tranquil. His nerves had been calmed by the preceding battle, yet his thirst still went unquenched. Trying to savor the taste of conquest, Ridl licked his lips…

“Ah, the flavor of triumph…has abandoned me. Forsaken, forsaken.” He muttered, idly eying his own Silver Cord. The small twine was wrought with burn marks, and the threads that warped themselves around the center filament were loose – it had seemed that, much to Ridl’s own objection, the Silver Cord had begun to show its age.

“Is Ridl really that old?” he asked himself frustratingly, clutching the Cord in his barely materialized hand. His head sat upon dark Chaos – his eyes, golden and grim, were unmoving. The faces of the souls behind the keys were ill-shapen. Their eyes, mangled, seemed to stare into the nothingness that was Tartarus.

“Visionless, expressionless…” he said quietly, peering into the bare, horrid visages of what was left of his Ensemble. The void sand beneath his feet began to rise as Ridl looked beyond the Ensemble, and towards the vast desert reaches of Tartarus. The sand quickly fashioned into an eye, and visions of a decrepit wasteland safeguarded by Order crept into Tartarus.

"Thou who hast awakened me, show thy self, I have a few questions for thee.” The voice was sturdy and stable, and it was a stain upon the chaotic influence of this sanctuary.

Ridl, slowly lifting his wrist into the dense atmosphere, began to dematerialize. The flesh and bone, the darken space and the azure souls began to lose form – like a drop of water upon the lake of chaos, his vision of tranquility was blurred.

“The spiders all in tune… I have riddles for thee; riddles, riddles, riddles… Questions to ask, I am wrought with despair as of late.” The words splintered the barren atmosphere as Ridl’s cloak cast a discouraging silhouette over the soon-to-be battlefield. From beneath the feet of thou who hast called upon him, spiders broke the surface and crawled out upon the sand and rock. The dull, overcast sky above did only to intensify the darkness of his silhouette.

“So…” said the master of riddles, his voice full of luster and overlapped. “You first.”

With those words, the small spiders began to crawl upon the very air – their murky ambience soon fashioned into Ridl, completely intact. The cloak that masked the skies above fell to the ground, and came to rest perfectly upon The Con’s very being. Crouched over, Zero slowly rose to reveal his golden eyes behind a jungle of black locks – spiders still crawled upon his skin, looking for the nearest gap in his existence to fill.

The Silver Cord was draped over his neck.

A

Azanulbizare

Bizare will move on for now - he has other battles to attend to. So, unless you can find some time in the future, this battle is on hold.

Stryfe

The only reason I haven't replied is that KHI is lagging beyond all hell for me.

That's quite fine, though. I understand. Cyas around some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back