• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Joonny Depp Jap article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
i heard he wasnt gonna be in it. o i hope he is. it would make it seem so muh more realistic!!! lol and i hope elizbeths real voice and orland bloom are in it too!! lol

CidHighwind

dont get ur hopes up so if he does it will be a pleasent surprise (hehe my dad said that last night)
ne wayz heres a hypothetical question: would u rather have the game come out on its real date orrr would u rather have JD (and the rest if the POTC gang) do the voice and have KH2 have a small delay (a month or so)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
wow, that's a good point... but do you really think SE could afford to delay it, I mean they probably need to release it soon for the money

Karasu-sama

Y'know, I think I'd rather the game be delayed... It's possible you guys aren't cognizant of how awful it (would/will) be when jack sparrow opens his mouth and SOMEONE ELSE'S voice comes out

The_Way_To_Dawn

Karasu-sama said:
Y'know, I think I'd rather the game be delayed... It's possible you guys aren't cognizant of how awful it (would/will) be when jack sparrow opens his mouth and SOMEONE ELSE'S voice comes out

And yet, I'm sure they found someone at least close to his voice. SE isn't THAT dumb when it comes to voices.

CidHighwind

yea genies voice sounded just like robin williams (i think i havent played in a while) also mushus few lines sounded like eddie murphy

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
The_Way_To_Dawn said:
And yet, I'm sure they found someone at least close to his voice. SE isn't THAT dumb when it comes to voices.

very true. the voice characters in FF and Kh were pretty good. so i dont think they are going to screw the voices in kh2

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
yeah...

and i had no clue Genie's voice WASN'T done by Robin Williams.
If it's that good, I won't care about the voice.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
well, i thought id put this info in here instead of making a new thread (T_T)

i was looking at the magazine "HYPER" here in australia, and they had a kh2 article (which is the only reason why i picked it up) and was looking through it and it says i quote "and Johny Depp is rumoured to be voicing Jack Sparrow in the English translation, if the Latter is true then nothing will be able to stop Kingdom Hearts 2 from rocking the proverbial socks"

i also took a pic of this with my mobile, as id go to hell before i bought a HYPER mag...

as i dont have a USB cable for my phone, i will take a photo of my phone with the article on it with my digital camera if you really want proof...

anywho, why are magazines making rumours about johny depp playing jack sparrow, if he isnt? and if he isnt, magazines shouldnt publish false or un-evidential information...

either way im neither for nor against, id rather play kh2 then winge about JD playing JS

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well let me make it clearer :)

The article says KHII comes out March 1st which is WRONG.

If thats WRONG then why the hell would you believe the rest of the article?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You're so pessimistic. Lighten up! Gooooo Johnny!!!!!!!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Lighten up about what?

The article is wrong. Depp is not voicing Jack in KH2 neither are the others. Get over it. >_>

N

NAMINE4LIFE

this is false info

sorry but if you translate it properly it says

will he be voice acting in kingdom hearts 2 or something along those lines
altouhg i would love johnny depp to VA this is not the right info, also it says that kh2 comes out march 1st wich is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back