• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Joonny Depp Jap article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e10/Beyene/untitled.jpg

I gound this article over at KHU Someone said they translated most of it (couldnt translate the one part because of a box blocking it) and they said it said this:

"It says he is participating in Dinsney's Kingdom Hearts II as the voice of Jack Sparrow which will also be released in america on march first. He'll be in Pirates of the caribean dead mans chest, which looks like it'll be out fourth of july weekend. he'll be in a movie released in japan in teh spring called "**teen" (the first part of the name is covered by taht bar). also a movie called Ram Diary towards the end of 2006"

I was just wondering what everyone thinks about the article? and sorry if this was already posted

D

Dexter

OMFG are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U rox!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^............Wait are they taliking about the English Johney Depp or the Jap JD?

ultamaSora

rpg master said:
OMFG are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U rox!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^............Wait are they taliking about the English Johney Depp or the Jap JD?

the english one

D

Dexter

Wait so are they saying that Johney Depp will voice act for the US version of kh?

RenoTurk

Sound good ^^

JohnnyRum.gif

D

Dexter

But EGM said he wont be voice acting in kh2? Oh well **** EGM! They get most of there facts by guessing anyways!^^^...........

D

Dexter

Trust me this article is more reliable then EGM. Don't trust EGM info they have a rep of saying fake things *cough*Kh2 is going to come out in May 2006*cough* Listen to OPM or some other mag! ( Offical Playstation Magazine)..............

TheKing'sGuard

This could be real or a fake. I wouldn't believe everything posted in the EGM because you know they are leaving out a few little tidbits that will make the fans go nuts.

I guess there's only one way to find out mate... play the game on March 28 savy?

D

Dexter

Man only 42 more days! Oh and If the whole cast do repise there role in kh2. "I dare might say that kh2 has the best cast in video game to date" *If they have the Potc cast*!

D

Dexter

~Wait~ man this article is probaley old! First of all if you found it at KHU they would most likly post it there. Which they didnt. An second of all we just found out in 2006 the exact date for kh2!But yet they still say march 1, which could only mean that this article was written in 2005. I hate to say this ladies and Gelteman but this is article is old .

ultamaSora

rpg master said:
~Wait~ man this article is probaley old! First of all if you found it at KHU they would most likly post it there. Which they didnt. An second of all we just found out in 2006 the exact date for kh2!But yet they still say march 1, which could only mean that this article was written in 2005. I hate to say this ladies and Gelteman but this is article is old .

It might not be that old no one knew the exact date until some where around the 8th of Feb. Some people may have thought it was still the first of March.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
This is old!..KHU posted that kh2 was coming out on March 28..on the same day everyone found out, so this is old and uncomfirmed because that would mean the article that is posted in this thread is at least like a week old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back