• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Join Warriors Of The Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

K-Sora-H

Well im a new memeber in the rpg, and i just made a clan, and im looking for members to join it, payments are unknown just yet! please join up i'd like to make a great clan :)

K-Sora-H

Payments are now 5000 gil per day, and will go up as you earn your rank, earning your rank will happen as you promote the clan, or fight peoeple (bots or people), i also usually give items off to people who dont have any or who need them, i've already hooked one of are memebers up with some stuff, and anyone else who joins does get items and they're pay, So pm me if you want to join, and your in!..As long as you serve the light.

Last edited:
H

heartwarrior

warriors of light is a clan which im in it rocks k-sora-h is an awesome leader

H

heartwarrior

ok welll if u wanna join this clan u have to ask k-sora-h whenever he logs on

H

heartwarrior

yea theyre upgrading to 2.4 the whole rpg system is gonna reset this
sucks

H

heartwarrior

ok, but to join "Warriors of Light" you have to pm or contact K-Sora-H because hes the leader of the clan. u have to ask him first

H

heartwarrior

lol thx. anyway i sended him the message saying that u wanna join he will probably reply back to me by tommorow or so, then i will tell you wat he says.

Back