• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Johnny Depp Fans!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Wow, I am actually posting in this section! Weird.

But yes, I absoultly loooooooooooooooove Johnny Depp, I own all of his films(I think) and my favorite movie is one he stars in(trys to stop self from showing fangirl side)Niji, Johnny is anything be underated! He is an amazing actor! And this just isn't because I am a fan, this is fact. He is a great actor! period.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
...Millions upon millions of girls flip out about him. Most male actors are overrated.

Johnny Depp looks like he's on drugs when he isn't in POTC or any of his movies. I guess most girls are attracted to people who do drugs and fish lips nowadays.

skilled keyblada

...Millions upon millions of girls flip out about him. Most male actors are overrated.

Johnny Depp looks like he's on drugs when he isn't in POTC or any of his movies. I guess most girls are attracted to people who do drugs and fish lips nowadays.

I agree on the drugs part, girls love any junky 'tard these days, Depp being one of them. I honestly want to knock Depp out, can't stand him.

No, no..not a fan here :) God's made me a lucky one.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
But I think his roles would be more distinguisable if he didn't KEEP working with Tim Burton, rather than him continually playing the "quirky yet hot guy" in most films.

Lmao, J-Rome, you know it. ;D

Good location too, MI.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
i think hes a good actor, and he cool, i was listening to the radio and i heard a rumor bout him maybe playing FREDDIE MERCURY in a movie....that would be cool

Little_Red

betch.
yeah, he was recently in south florida (which is where i live) and one of my friends didn't find out about the concert until a week or two ago.

Masamune

Big Boss
i liked him as captain jack sparrow first. now i like almost every character he plays.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I Love to act... Acting is my BIGGEST Hobby, and Johny Depp is definitly one of my role models. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back