• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesus Or Buddha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jesus or buddha

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamekazekid

im just curious. most of my freinds are christian and they like jesus but why? well i like buddha he is a person that doenst teach you things like jesus does. ex: jesus makes you read the bible and buddha doesnt. buddha teaches you real life and not about the aftert life, like hell and heaven. so who do you like best? and dont angry. you will not get cursed

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Both great men, but I'll choose Siddhartha here. Sidd teaches to hold your own light.

P

Phoenixian

Although I am a Christian, Buddha just seems to teach more during life objectives while Jesus teaches afterlife. If I were not Christian, then Buddhism would probably be my next choice...

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Of course, Jesus gets my vote. Don't get me wrong, Buddah had some good teachings. But I believe that Jesus was and is God.

It may be true that Jesus spoke more of the afterlife, but His teachings are still amazing. How could someone be so wise, yet be so humble?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Siddhartha has a way of teaching christianity could never equal.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Siddhartha has a way of teaching christianity could never equal.

Then I suggest you read the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. That will enlighten you on how Jesus taught. I always say that the perfect example of a Christian is Christ himself.

OniJager

GFX Artist
lol..religion is just a system used to enforce basic rights and laws...

lol but go Budha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back