• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

TwilightSoulKey said:
roxas does not = jesse mccartney. dude ....i noticed something else too....no offense...but all the japanese voice actors sound like they haven't hit puberty yet. roxas' japanese voice sounds like a 9 year old. in fact the only one that sounds like a man is DiZ....for reall they sound like little kids. at least jesse sounds mature.....it makes roxas actually SOUND like a 15 year old

I Agree. Dude i think they need older voices anyway. they are teens. Kiari in KH1 sounded too childish to me. hopfully she sounds better now that Hayden is older. Jessie wont be bad. U guys only hate him cuase of his singing, but we have never seen him do voice acting are real acting, so just pipe down. Square would never give us bad quality, so just sit still, and just wait tell u paly it.

brainy_pigeon

I trust Jesse McCartney to do a good job. I also trust that Square Enix and Disney know what they're doing when they choose VAs. But, if he doesn't do a good job...then I'll laugh hysterically every time Roxas talks, and it'll totally ruin the seriousness of the game for me.

D

Deleted member 5341

Dude, i'm happy for it. I don't care what anyone says, im happy for it!!! I love Jesse, coz he's awesome, and i think he'll fit Roxas really well. End of story

cloudyfantasy

wondering why my so called friends make fun of me
TwilightSoulKey said:
roxas does not = jesse mccartney. dude ....i noticed something else too....no offense...but all the japanese voice actors sound like they haven't hit puberty yet. roxas' japanese voice sounds like a 9 year old. in fact the only one that sounds like a man is DiZ....for reall they sound like little kids. at least jesse sounds mature.....it makes roxas actually SOUND like a 15 year old

haha so true!!!:D

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Really? I don't think they sounded too young at all. There's a thread around here with a sound sample from Jesse. It can help you judge him. XD

exile31

Just think, if you got KH2, the voice actor for Roxas does a good job. No one would care who did the voice until they found out it was Jesse Mcartney then everyone would freek out.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Hey, come on guys since when has SE let us down? They always choose the most kick ass voice actors so what makes you think they,ll let us down now? Even Tho I intensly hate Jessie I think SE will do good.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I have to agree, I hate Jesse Mcartney in every way, but I trust SE, they are good, so I will not complain

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Could have sworn I tagged this thread with something like "Jesse's voice is so sexy" ... Hmm!

Jesse's voice will decrease Roxas' girliness. He may become as sexy as Riku.

keeperoftwilight

for those of you who are saying stuff like "i hate jessie" "i hate him in everyway" etc etc....do you know him?...cuz if you dont then you hate his singing not him....plus if you hadnt noticed (for those who are saying no to him being the voice actor)his normal voice is oddly diff from his norm voice..dunno y but i jus cant put my finger on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back