• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jelous and frustrated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saixlonghorn21

i no this gonna get closed
but is anyone jelous of the japanese cuz there wait for KH2 is over and we still have 3 months maybe even longer (hopefully not) i also mad at square cuz they still havent come foward and said a US date. they probably announce shortly after the japanese release

diogo14

RenoTurk said:
well they can give us extra bosses like they did with KH (I think)

i just hope not... that would be realy bad... no! and yeah of course i'm jealous...:(

RenoTurk

why it is bad for them to give us extra bosses ( which is hidden bosses like 3 bosses in KH.) (only problem is they managed to give japanese more hidden boss like KH: Final Mix)

I am not jealous or envy on fact that they got it first.. Most of Japanese RPG games contains bugs and glitches, which give them chance to iron out the glitches and bugs before it release to us (American)

There is few japanese games that had glitch/bugs like example: Star Ocean 3.

diogo14

RenoTurk said:
why it is bad for them to give us extra bosses ( which is hidden bosses like 3 bosses in KH.) (only problem is they managed to give japanese more hidden boss like KH: Final Mix)

I am not jealous or envy on fact that they got it first.. Most of Japanese RPG games contains bugs and glitches, which give them chance to iron out the glitches and bugs before it release to us (American)

There is few japanese games that had glitch/bugs like example: Star Ocean 3.

Because if we get more bosses, Japan will get mad and then they want more bosses (KH2 Final Mix) but then in KH2 FM, Japan gets even more bosses... then the others (us) get mad... and things like that... i just hope they make a equal game for everyone...

Soras Shell

im jealous and i envy the japanese so much suspense im seriously considering buying a jap version but i probably wont

RenoTurk

Get over with it..

Japanese always get better version and games that American will never get it.

Example

KH: Final Mix
Tale of Sym for PS2 (with upgrade)
Final Fantasy X-2 (improved and addition)
some of good RPG games that even not release in america
more/etc
-----------------

Even American have our own video games but it is not that good as Japanese games as well -_-
------------------

Awards
I'm only jealous of two things:

1. KH:FM

2. The fact that they get KH games first, even though a lot(actually ALL except Lion King) of those disney characters were made in the USA.

RenoTurk

Yes, Disney Characters were created in American, however it dont meant that we will get it first.. They agreed with Square-Enix which located in Japan and which is japanese company so I dont mind about Disney and Square-Enix work together..

It is way better than let other RPG games make Disney RPG games (it is possible that it would be bad)

Sabrigami

Still wish they would release a date though and stop torturing us. I was hoping jump festa might but I guess not. I think they like seeing us suffer.

RenoTurk

I dont know what you rather to get

False date then we shown up to get our hope crushed that KH2 have not came out yet

or

Correct Date that we will shown gladly and buy it, then run back to home and play the game?

I would choose Correct Date ^^

Awards
RenoTurk said:
Yes, Disney Characters were created in American, however it dont meant that we will get it first.. They agreed with Square-Enix which located in Japan and which is japanese company so I dont mind about Disney and Square-Enix work together..

It is way better than let other RPG games make Disney RPG games (it is possible that it would be bad)
The least they could do is just release the game in both languages at the same time and day. Then it be even.

RenoTurk

They have been tried it and it don't work for them.

They are supposely to release FF7:AC at same time, but it failed big time. -_-

However Japanese got FF7:AC and American got delay to whoknowwhen.. Most of American watched Leaked of FF7:AC (I refused to support privacy(sp?))

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well, if you were them, you know why they are getting it there. It takes time to translate a game as big as kingdomhearts, not only that but then you have to translate code, that takes plenty of time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back