• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jelly Bubble

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Trailer

I've been browsing the Final Mix videos lately. Every now and then, I've look through them, trying to find someone taking on this boss. (seen around the 45 second mark) Is there any such video yet? I've seen all four(?) of the other new bosses, but not a single one of this "new" boss. Not to mention, I have yet to see anyone take on AotM or No Heart with Terra. Ugh.. it's been almost a week (a day or two longer, for those who got Final Mix early) and still no sign of the Jelly Bubble (or whatever it's called) fight. If someone has a video of it, please post it. I know this boss isn't nearly as epic as the others, but I still would like to see it in action.

1+1=FISHXD

I have fm still havent really passed everyone but what i can tell is its not really a boss fight its a mini game you play in the world deep space(and in the other worlds you have passed) and if you get 3 ranks you get a freindship command which lets you transform into the unversed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back