• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

japanese version w/ more stuff again!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

is maliffecent really evil or what?

• SHES EVIL! EVIL I SAY!!!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • hmm i dunno... its like she helps sorrysoreishon at the end

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoero

i saw a trailer of sora in the old hollowbastion following an unknown, where sora jumps to reach the squeare structure with the heartless sing and there are various unknowns there. + some neat stuff i saw like more heartless, and the 1000 heartless chalenge in japanese version had behemoth and wyvern but in dar colors... in american version there is only 2 heartless..... and they aint cool:mad:

is this gona happen like final mix? will il be forced to buy the japanese game?
and by the way, why doesnt malifecent and pete have a concrete ending.... its like they are and they arent there at the same time... i mean, they dont even have a roll in the game....:confused:

KeyBladeWielder9

well the trailer that you saw was the very first kh2 trailer other than DD and ASAS so it wasnt all concrete stuff and almost all of it was taken out of the final game

KH2_Roxass

i beat KH2 jap version there are no behemoths nor wyverns in the 1000 heartless batle.And the scxene where jumps in holow bastion to hit an unknown doesnt appear in japanese version. :)

SoraGaurdian

I don't think so...things were just taken out of both, as others have said. That's all.

Senior_Superboy

Yeah Nomura said there wouldn't be a final mix for this game, so it won't be necessary to buy the jap version.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Didn't you lot see what I said..

The Trailers may differ from the Actual game..

Meaning they take out stuff which is unnessarcary or too hard...

Maybe you never heard of, trailers may differ from the actual game?
But ya I did miss the stuff they cut out at the 1000 Heartless battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back